HOW MANY PROG POWERS HAVE YOU BEEN TO

Let's see... 2, 4-6, 10-15... so that makes 10. Was nearly 11, but PPEu in 09 didn't happen due to medical misfortune.

Nine in a row since VII. During my first PP, I rode the MARTA in to town with MetalSeamstress, who was kind enough to show me the PPUSA ropes...and she warned me that I would become addicted. Truer words were never spoken!

And gotta give a shout-out to Circus Maximus, who was the whole reason I made that first trip. Had never heard of ProgPower when I saw that the PPUSA Showcase was their only U.S. date for the year. Figured if I was going to travel that far, I might as well stick around for Friday and Saturday as well. :)

I've actually been to all of them. I live in Illinois so I was able to catch the one in Lansing. I didn't know a whole lot of the bands at the time .. Symphony X was the draw for me. I found out about the fest after stumbling onto the Perpetual Motion board. Some guy named Harverster of Sorrow turned me onto it ;)

Lots of great times, and many friendships have been forged at this great event.

Britt

JUST CURIOUS, BUT HAS ANYBODY BEEN TO ALL PROG POWERS. I'VE BEEN TO THIRTEEN IN A ROW AND PLANNING ON BEING THERE NEXT YEAR.:hotjump:

14 here.

I bought tickets (actually Gold Badge) for all of them, but couldn't make one (ProgPower IX, I think?) due to my brother scheduling his wedding for that same weekend.

I still haven't forgiven him. :lol:

Craig

Hope to get down next year. The one and only was in 2005, drove from upstate ny. Conception, pink cream 69, therion blew us away!!!! thanks glen.

11 in all

3 through 7
9 through 12
14 and 15

12 ruled the most for me-- Forbidden, While Heaven Wept, Sanctuary, Ihsahn, Therion, Voyager-- as well as the 'In Search of Truth' Evergrey set at the Kick Off.

Been a ProgPower attendee since 2004 ... 11 years in a row!
Gold Badge holder for 8 years since ProgPower VIII in 2007.

The first year Nick (DemonOfTheWoods) and I attended, we were not in the doors of Center Stage 30 minutes and I remember looking at him and saying, "We are doing this every year!" Glad we've been able to stick to that and looking forward to many more amazing ProgPowers to come!

Just III and VI so far, but since those were Angra years and XVI is also an Angra year and the kids are getting older now... I'll grab tix next week and we'll see what happens. Mind you, I never went because of Angra. This just happens to be the link. :D

(Yes, I like Angra.)

Been a Gold Badge holder since II, the first in Atlanta. Went to Powermad '99 and '00, so feel like I was there at the ground floor...... ;)

Didn't go to Chicago because "I can't travel that far for a concert! I've got responsibilities!" hehehe So much for that.

Will be there next year and for every other one Glenn and Jen decide to put on.

I'm a newbie. Just been to three festivals - XIII, XIV, and XV.

Fortunately, my wife and I now have an agreement. For my birthday each year, I get tickets to the upcoming festival! If I miss any others, it will be a health issue!