How many suffers from addiction to this forum?

Erkan

mr-walker.bandcamp
Jun 16, 2008
Uppsala, Sweden
mr-walker.bandcamp.com
Haha, seriously... I think I'm becoming addicted! I find myself always clicking through the threads and sections of the forum, even when I have loads of other things to do. I kinda feel a little at unease if I don't spend some 15 mins on the forum before going back to what I was doing...

Just another sign of how awesome this forum is with all the knowledge sharing, the support, the jokes and humor... and the pics of the babes.

anyone else recognize a bit of themselves in this? :D

First thing I do when I get on the PC and last thing I do before I turn it off...and also in between periods as well :)

Yeah, generally I skim through the new topics every 5-15-30 minutes but at least I don't feel obliged to post in every one :saint: ;)

Me too... and I can't stop before I've checked all the new topics.
Worst about it is, I don't even really aspire to become an audioengineer (though some of the knowledge I gained here has been invaluable so far!). And still I click through all of it...

Addiction, yes! Fun, YES!

Haha, seriously... I think I'm becoming addicted! I find myself always clicking through the threads and sections of the forum, even when I have loads of other things to do. I kinda feel a little at unease if I don't spend some 15 mins on the forum before going back to what I was doing...

Just another sign of how awesome this forum is with all the knowledge sharing, the support, the jokes and humor... and the pics of the babes.

anyone else recognize a bit of themselves in this? :D

I sign immediately..it´s the best place in the world wide web. I will soon have my 1000 post. I will open some beers then..haha :kickass: I really feel home here, dudes.

Addiction is often defined by whether or not it interferes with more important aspects of your life. That being said, there is no more important aspect of my life. :lol:

In all seriousness if I actually had something better to do right now I'd be doing it

Hahaha, and who was wondering when I'd show up? :lol: Yeah, I definitely spend a fair amount of time on here, but hey, I lead a normal life with lots of friends, and I have hobbies and take care of my responsibilities and find this forum to just be an awesome way to spend my free time (and more productive than video games or TV or drugs, not like I'd partake in the latter ;)) Hear hear! :kickass: (and also, this is the only forum I'm on, except Recording Review so I can try to win S2.0 :D). And my post count is so high mostly because I'm just a fucking chatterbox :D (but in my defense I've never posted anything inane or trolling!)

Haha dudes, nice read!

Well of course it doesn't interfere with my life so the addiction part was to only blow the thread up like they do in the news... it's gotta catch some attention! But lately it has started interfering a bit with my computer work/assignments/whatever it is that I'm working on that needs to be done. After like 30 mins I feel the need to tab out and see what's going on... it hasn't happened before.

Oh well, on the other hand, I've only been home, at the computer lately. Fucking loads of stuff to do that needs to get done... and I hate sitting at the computer all day unless it's about music :p