How long on this forum a day?

BillowOfZeal

and I looked up her skirt
May 26, 2001
Nashville, Tn.
Visit site
I wonder how long some of you spend reading and posting on this forum a day?Because it consumes quite a bit of my time and i do not post near as much as some of you.
Jay

varues alot, 'cuz i could only check it at svhool now... when i trye to check it at home it just will not apear...
so it is everything from 30min to 3hours...

Whenever I am on the net, I will usually have this forum open somewhere and will come back to it every once in a while and hit refresh a few times :)

I check it in the morning before lunch, and if anything sufficiently piques my curiosity, I'll post a lil.

Then, in the evening, I get a chance to check it again.. it stays on in the background usually until I go to sleep.

So.. a long time, though I don't read or post much.

:D

Originally posted by winter-frost
Whenever I am on the net, I will usually have this forum open somewhere and will come back to it every once in a while and hit refresh a few times :)

that is really, really sad, oh hang on i do the exact same thing :rolleyes: but there really aren't any other good sites on the net, are there.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
but there really aren't any other good sites on the net, are there.

I've noticed that thi is true for the most part. I just don't care about going to many other sites, not more than once a month. The Opeth site included. It's great the first time, but then what? Need something new. Fortunately, this forum is new often enough that it works.

quite much....
for example right now I'm here for more than hour already...
but I've been to the other Ultimate forums,too..i can't really count how much time I spent on THIS forum....

I wish i had more time,so that i could surf and post more :D

I usually go into the forum when i have time and when i'm on the college. but because these things dont occur very often at the same time, i dont spend very much time here (yet...:heh: )

i just started getting into these forums and boards....before i sat in my room sulking about hwo i'm all alone with noone else to talk to about opeth or any other bands i listen since i do live in hong kong:cry:

Originally posted by winter-frost

Yupp...read all the new posts,
might not reply to anything....
but I definitely read a lot and spend
way too much time here >:eek:)