This Forum

{-sapob-}

Dec 17, 2008
Can we please be a bit more Imaginative when posting a topic.

Otherwise the forum turns stale and boring.

Flame me for this thread if you like, but you know its the truth.

Thanks

Can we please be as intelligent as Wittgenstein and as rich as Bill Gates and as handsome as Johnny Depp and as good player as John Petrucci?

Whenever one topic has been beaten to a bloody pulp, a new legion of members join the forum, and resurrect it. A painful cycle indeed.

See my post in the GR best song poll to see my thoughts. And Kamel you're kinda pushing that line yourself so uh...yea don't talk :) <3

Its not much of an ask.
And if you like the forum, youd want to consider what I and others have said.

When it comes to doing what this forum is about, discussing Opeth, I think this is a great forum. And all the spam is just what's going on in between these serious discussions. And also, I don't think it's that big 'a deal because we all live in a real world and it's not the end of the world with spam and shit.

usually when you exhaust one of your interests, you find something else to be interested in. There's only so much you can talk about when you're confined to the subject of Opeth. This forum becomes much more fun when you argue btw, but for some reason everyone tries resist the urge to tell someone off, like we're all supposed to get along or something...and resisting this urge to argue makes you more "mature" and acceptable the general population of the forum. So argue more...agreeing on everything does naturally get boring after awhile.

usually when you exhaust one of your interests, you find something else to be interested in. There's only so much you can talk about when you're confined to the subject of Opeth. This forum becomes much more fun when you argue btw, but for some reason everyone tries resist the urge to tell someone off, like we're all supposed to get along or something...and resisting this urge to argue makes you more "mature" and acceptable the general population of the forum. So argue more...agreeing on everything does naturally get boring after awhile.

I disagree :mad: