HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SEEN OPETH?

Zilch.

But from September 4th onwards, one time. :]

Hopefully, anyway. I seem to have bad luck when it comes to bands touring. I either A. Have a cold, or B. Need a blood transfusion the night before.

Can't wait for them! \m/

Well I will be seeing them at least once more before the year is out.Tickets for 19th November at the Birmingham Carling Academy are already purschased and possibly Bloodstock next month so that would make it three times.

First time this year 26th April, Brixton Academy, London.

Also seeing them at Wacken ( WAAAAACKEN!!!!) and then in london in November as a birthday present...

so 3 times a year is my current going rate - hope I can keep it up.

I have only seen them once. In Milwaukee at the Rave in 2007. It looked like some asshat threw a beer at Mikael in the begining of the set and I was thinking "you idiot! They may not come back now!" A buch of people were also yelling out "Lamb of God" as they were set to play later. Mikael handled it very professionally and didn't go all Axel Rose by jumping in the crowd throwin punches.
I missed them at the Rosemont in Chicago a few weeks back but I heard that they may be coming back to the Rave in Milwaukee this year? I didn't see that show on their website so can someone confirm this?

I absolutely hate retards like that who love to ruin shows.

You poor thing:saint:
As a matter of fact i've never seen them too.But I plan to-they're doing european tour and there is a couple of gigs settled in germany.That kind of occasion might never happen!
But,you could come to poland,eh?:worship:

2 times ... :/ 1 time @ wacken, wich wasnst really good ..
1 in cologne (06 tour) ... that was the best live gig ever for me

07/24/03 - The Agora Theater, Cleveland, Ohio, USA: w/ Porcupine Tree
02/15/04 - The 9:30 Club, Washington, DC, USA: w/ Moonspell, DevilDriver
02/18/06 - Mr. Small's Theater, Pittsburgh, PA, USA: w/ Dark Tranquility, Devin Townsend Band
05/15/08 - Mr. Small's Theater, Pittsburgh, PA, USA: w/ BtBaM, Three

Each performance has been 'worse' than the last in terms of technical execution and sound, but this was hardly distinguishable and of course each was still -great-. Seeing "April Ethereal" and "Blackwater Park" performed in D.C. are among the best moments of my life.

small update of my opeth seen list:

21 nov 2001 @ transilvania live, milan, italy w/ katatonia & novembre [pictures]
14 jul 2002 @ dynamo open air
17 feb 2003 @ transilvania live, milan, italy w/ madder mortem [pictures]
28 jun 2003 @ summer day in hell festival
2 oct 2003 @ motion, zingonia, bg, italy, damnation tour
11 jun 2004 @ sweden rock festival
13 dec 2005 @ rolling stone, milan, italy w/ burst
16 apr 2006 @ close-up festival
1 jun 2006 @ idroscalo, milan, italy, gods of metal festival
4 aug 2006 @ wacken open air festival
15 dec 2006 @ live club, trezzo, bg, italy w/ amplifier [pictures]
7 mar 2008 @ melloboat festival
26 apr 2008 @ defenders of the faith tour
12 jul 2008 @ idroscalo, milan, italy, evolution festival [pictures 1 - pictures 2]
4 dec 2008 @ alcatraz, milan w/ cynic & the ocean [pictures]