HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SEEN OPETH?

Tsongas is a nice venue. Saw Heaven And Hell there. It may be too big (unfortunately) for Opeth to headline. Sucks.

On a side note, I just have to say that the Roundhouse Tapes gives me chills everytime I listen to it. It simply amazes me what they can pull off live!! Absolutely fucking amazing!!:OMG::kickass::OMG::headbang::OMG:

None! Not even fucking once! And people wonder why I'm so miserable.
I'd give a kidney, half a stomach (it's rotten, anyway), an arm, a leg, half a brain if they were to come to Romania.
Organ collectors, anyone?

2/27/2004- Irving Plaza, NYC (Lamentations Tour with Moonspell- I still have an audio boot of the show; great memories. I must have been 15 at the time and finally "old enough" to catch an Opeth show.)
2/23/2006-Town Hall, NYC (Chronology Show)
5/21/2008- Terminal 5, NYC (Progressive Nation)
5/22/2008- Terminal 5, NYC (Progressive Nation)

I've missed them a few times in between due to class / age limits at venues. Really excited for the upcoming tour, and really anxious to see what kind of setlist they'll bring out!

1st time coming up later this month. Cannae wait. Do you think anything new will get played? Seeing as they played a new one on the Melloboat?

Oh well, I'll be happy whatever they play but I especially hope that I can see "When" and "Deliverance", and I'm looking forward to those unplayed "evil" songs Mikael mentioned....Go on, you know its Wreath.

Lost my Opeth virginity at Mean Fiddler september 2005 - The crush for the start of Deliverance was immense........falling over that stupid raised bit....still the best one ive been to...i think!!

Forum - November 2005, supported by Akercocke.....brutal

Download 2006 - amps cut out during deliverance, but they whacked out Leper Affinity so i was happy

Roundhouse - November 2006, fucking immense gig!!

And going to see them in a couple of weeks in London.............Heir Apparent live, cant wait!!

The mean fiddler 2005 was my first gig, i flew over from ireland for that, yeah deliverance as an opener was un-expected but great, drapery that nite was orgasmic!

I actually ended up really liking Pelican. Fireball Ministry didn't blow my mind, but they were all right.