How much would it cost to book CoB for a private party?

CharIie

Moss
Oct 19, 2015
Under the gray sky
Hey guys, my girlfriend showed me some band's "booking cost for private party" and I was just wondering how expensive would CoB be for such.
I don't think I'll ever do something like that so it's nothing personal, just some curiosity. I guess every band has a price and I wondered what would be Bodom's.

The real question is how much would they demand to make an album that is influenced by an outsider. Such as if someone said "I'll pay you X amount of money if you make Follow the Reaper part 2", or whatever. If I was filthy rich I'd surely make such a request, it would not be FTR pt 2, but still. It's actually strange this does not occur.

Hey guys, my girlfriend showed me some band's "booking cost for private party" and I was just wondering how expensive would CoB be for such.
I don't think I'll ever do something like that so it's nothing personal, just some curiosity. I guess every band has a price and I wondered what would be Bodom's.
Idk but sleeping in the garden of Dave Mustaine would cost you ~5000€ :p

How much is puking in Mustaine's face? Think I'll start saving up.

Megadeth is absolute shit musically, most overrated band in existence, and Mustaine is an idiot who takes the concept of demons and witchcraft too literally.

back in the days they would probably do a thing like private booking, because money talks. however nowdays i think they dont really care anymore ?

I'd say 10.000 Euro + travelling costs.
And I'm sure they'll do. I mean, let's be honest.
That would be 2000 each member and no spendings for the travelling.
I'm pretty sure they would do.

But you could probably ask Nuclear Blast.

I didn't think about asking NuclearBlast, good idea.
And yeah, I'm pretty sure they'd completely do it for money. The fun things would be to make such and get them to play the playlist of our choice. Were I rich, I would definitely do this.

Nuclear Blast wouldn't know either. They don't do bookings for COB. You'd have to contact their booking agency--the one in the region where you live. It's on the COB web site under "Info"

I remember Alexi saying in an interview like three years ago that they played in a friend's wedding? Not sure if it was just them playing some requested stuff or was it a COB show. But I think they'd do small private shows like that for a close friend?

I wonder how Alexi's passages would work on a private backyard gig. "(insert street name) motherfucking hate crew, how you doing tonight? Get that moshpit rolling!" etc.
lmao that's probably not very far from the smallest early shows. I remember a couple years ago when Lost Society played in this one small festival that my brother was organizing in my town, there was probably 15 people and the tickets were like 2€ and they played on some school yard or somehing it was pretty wild.