About how much do daisies cost?

Mort Divine

Shrine Maiden of the In-Crowd
Oct 28, 2005
Fargo, ND
I've got a friend in a dance recital tomorrow and I want to get her some daisies since she likes them and all that jazz, but I just need like a ballpark estimation for how much a half dozen daisies would cost.

I don't know where to look - because I'm not that gay, but I figure one of you might know :p so plz help.

Holy shit o_o 50 dollars for flowers is not within my price range now, I'll have to go to a local flower shop and pick her some up cheaper than that.

^^ awwwww how cute.. our little Mort is growing up and about to get laid ... and it wasn't even a random girl like he said he wouldn't lol ... anyways if no one else had beaten me to it I would of just suggested call a flower shop in your neighborhood... and 1800flowers has always been a ripoff anyways...

^ That's what I usually do for roses.

If you lived near me, I would send you to this place called Sherwood Florist, which is the best name ever imo.

^^ awwwww how cute.. our little Mort is growing up and about to get laid ... and it wasn't even a random girl like he said he wouldn't lol ... anyways if no one else had beaten me to it I would of just suggested call a flower shop in your neighborhood... and 1800flowers has always been a ripoff anyways...

:lol:

I don't think - as much as they're fun to look at - that I'd want to get laid by a 13 year old. :erk:

But yeah, my mom is takin' me up to a pretty cheap local store when she gets back registerin' my sister for school next year.

:lol:

I don't think - as much as they're fun to look at - that I'd want to get laid by a 13 year old. :erk:

But yeah, my mom is takin' me up to a pretty cheap local store when she gets back registerin' my sister for school next year.

Well your 16 no? and she's only 3 years younger then you so technically you wouldn't be doing anything illegal. And alot of 13 year olds look a little older then are. I can't say about this girl your talking about but some 13 year olds can look 15 etc.

haha... you're...so...funny...hahaha....