How often/when do you guys play?

[0hr]Sunlapse

Wraith
Oct 1, 2002
Rumson, NJ
www.getyourasstomars.com
Because i always play every day, for several hours up to. When i first got it, i used to see someone almost always online. But now nearly everytime i check the buddy list, i see none of you are playing, only occasionally sculpted playing a DM, but I'm usually not in the mood for DM. Well? I always check the buddy list first thing.

I have a fairly long session every other night or so, but it depends if i'm engrossed in the Joint Ops beta or not.

I log in occassionally but I don't ever see anyone online anymore. I don't play more than a few ONS games at a time though.

We should find a common time to play...

I can usually go on between 7-9pm pacific time...

I play quite often, anywhere from about 12pm - 1am since I have no school or job at the moment. I generally play ONS with the occasional CTF game. I see Sunlapse in my buddies list frequently, but usually playing on a map I don't have and I'm generally either too lazy or skeptical to download custom maps. Guess I should start trying them out after reading that custom ONS map thread.

SculptedCold said:
I've stopped playing altogether. Don't have the time or enthusiasm for much nowadays.
I can't believe it Sculpted!:OMG:

After all that advice you gave me! You seemed to really enjoy the game.

As for me, I will still play occasionally. But I am splitting time between this and City of Heroes. It's cool to swoop in on a bunch of bad guys robbing an old woman and give them an ass-kicking.

Ive been down and out for a bit, schools near the end of the semester and I work full time so I rarely find time to play. I'll definitly be tearing it up a lot at the end of the month when schools out (or sucking it up anyway :p )

Yeah, if I haven't been forced to vacate Edinburgh, i'll start playing UT again over the summer when I ain't workin'.

I'm gonna play UT, paint GW chaos marine miniatures, bang a kinky chick, record some really shitty homemade grindcore, work my ass for for next year's tuition fees, and overall try to have a good time for once in my life!!

whahey! here's to optimism!! (and a faster computer :bah: )