How old is Mikael?

Oh my devil! That means he was just 21 when they recorded this unbelievable masterpiece called 'Orchid'. Just two years older than I am. Damn, I'll never be that skilled and creative. This makes me feel so old and worthless :cry:

Originally posted by Nico16
Oh my devil! That means he was just 21 when they recorded this unbelievable masterpiece called 'Orchid'. Just two years older than I am. Damn, I'll never be that skilled and creative. This makes me feel so old and worthless :cry:

Anyone who has the intellegence and insight to realize how good opeth are, and what good music is, is not worthless... or old...

Yeah, I found out Mike is born on April 17th, 1974.
So he is Aries, just like me!
I KNEW it, just had that feeling;)

Btw, anyone into Saturnus will surprise to death when finding out the band's mastermind, Kim Larsen, was only 18 while recording their phantastic debut, Paradise Belongs to You.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!
Just can't believe it! So young and playing THAT good.

And Empyrium's Schwadorf (aka Markus) was 17 when recording their debut, A Wintersunset..., and 18 while recording the follow up, Songs of Moors & Misty Fields (while Andreas, the keyboardist, is one year older, and he's a cook(!!!) by proffesion).

It seems I have to release an album RIGHT AWAY.:D

Originally posted by discouraged1
And Empyrium's Schwadorf (aka Markus) was 17 when recording their debut, A Wintersunset..., and 18 while recording the follow up, Songs of Moors & Misty Fields (while Andreas, the keyboardist, is one year older, and he's a cook(!!!) by proffesion).

Dan Swanö recorded the first Edge of Sanity when he was, what, 17? Signed the Black Mark contract then anyway. He's 28 now and I had him sign 28 CDs that he wrote on (not counting what he produced and did guest bits on)... NOBODY is beating that...

Originally posted by discouraged1
Yeah, I found out Mike is born on April 17th, 1974.
So he is Aries, just like me!
I KNEW it, just had that feeling;)

Btw, anyone into Saturnus will surprise to death when finding out the band's mastermind, Kim Larsen, was only 18 while recording their phantastic debut, Paradise Belongs to You.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!
Just can't believe it! So young and playing THAT good.

It seems I have to release an album RIGHT AWAY.:D

Where do you find Opeth's biography???

I've said it before, and I don't mind saying it again...

Me and Mikael share birthdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone from this forum told me Mike's date of birthday:)

I found Empyrium's birthdays in some old interview(made after their debut) and I found Kim Larsen's birthday date through Katatonia forum, in his profile(he is the member2:D )...

I think that you can figure out a person's astrological sign through his music, like when I had that strong feeling Mike is Aries, the most powerful, fiery sign symbolizing the beginning(Morningrise!;) )

cheerz