Opeth's Age?

HaloX

scooter's Roofin'
Mar 17, 2003
Chicago Area
Visit site
Anyone know how old the members of Opeth are? I'm just curious because I really have no fricking clue...at times I think Mikael looks really young...but then he looks really old. Thanks ahead of time for the info...if anyone has got it!

Mikael just turned 29 last week or something. Peter is 30, and the Martins are both 25, I believe.

Does anybody else find it weird that the bass player and the drummer are both named Martin, are both Spanish guys from Sweden, and are both pretty much the same exact age(Within 2 months of each other)?

Are they from Sweden? I was just going to ask a question about where the Martin's are from....

Matt
plfffffft said:
Does anybody else find it weird that the bass player and the drummer are both named Martin, are both Spanish guys from Sweden, and are both pretty much the same exact age(Within 2 months of each other)?

actually they are not spanish and they are not from Sweden... They are Uruguayans and are from Uruguay...(coincidence :D)

yes, dude they relocated to Sweden, I think before coming to Opeth both played for an Uruguayan band Requiem Aeternam. Martin Lopez also played for Amon Amarth on "once sent from the golden hall" after relocating to Sweden...

really? well both their last names have spanish roots, but i always thought they were from sweden... do they speak the language?

chaveta: they speak both Spanish and Swedish as far as I know...

alex: wasnt that quote from the Rolling Stones magazine? :D