How old is Per?

I have a few guesses, and theories to back them up:

1. Based on the length of his lovely, midnight locks, I'd say he's about 35.

2. He looks 35, but like any Kung-fu master, he's older than he appears, therefore he's probably about 109 years old.

3. He looks 35, but like any wizard, he's older than he appears, therefore he's probably about 9,734 years old.

I'm 39, so these guys don't seem old to me!
He he - let's see if you whipper-snappers are still rockin to the death when you're my age! (I'm sure you will be...)

For whatever reason, being married, having kids and a mortgage hasn't turned me into a grown-up yet!

When Opeth finally stops making music, I'm sure they will do so in such a way to make it seem like a close to a good story.

For whatever reason, being married, having kids and a mortgage hasn't turned me into a grown-up yet!

Age is only a number, really has nothing to do with who you are.

Growing up isn't about a number.

The fact you can do all that and still feel like yourself means you've succeeded, in my book.

The fact you can do all that and still feel like yourself means you've succeeded, in my book.

Thanks - I agree. I'm pretty damn comfortable in my skin, which is one of the benefits of reaching my age.
Having kids also changes your perspective in a massive way, as Mike has alluded to many times.

Bottom line - I love music. I can't see that ever changing. If that means I'm the oldest guy in the room at the show, then I guess so be it.