How Rare Are These?

Eyesore

Apr 9, 2002
Boston
www.eyesoretimes.com
I'm not looking to sell them; just curious to know how rare they are—if at all.

bfd_single.jpg

livesuff.jpg

Both are Metal Blade releases. I just added them to Metal Archives because they weren't listed, which is why I figure they're at least a bit rare. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

the first one is just a promo... but the second one? i never have heard of this. is it the special of the soul temptaion digipack but in cd format?

hi guys,

the second one is, if I remember well, the special CD that was given as a bonus to all who bought merchandise at that tour. So it's never been for sale, but the same recording/title has been included as a bonus dvd in the Soul Temptation digipack. I have no idea how rare these items are in terms of how many have been pressed/distributed.

Yeah, I was curious if Live Suffering was the same that came as a bonus. I don't have that version, so I didn't know. Live Suffering doesn't say it's a promo anywhere on it. If I didn't know any better—which I don't—I'd think it was an official release. A friend in Ireland had them both, and he gave them to me for helping him with his label. He couldn't find any info on them, either.

Live Suffering doesn't say it's a promo anywhere on it. If I didn't know any better—which I don't—I'd think it was an official release.

It is an official release, but a special release and not for sale.. so no promo either (because it's not promoting any release that's being sold). I never thought I should put it between the regular releases, because it's not that, but it is official so maybe I should? I dunno... I'll have to ask what the boys think about that :)