How the fuck do you post pics?????

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
How the fuck do you post pics on your computer, onto a thread?! I'm getting pissed.
grumpyoldman.gif

You don't. :loco:

Click on the Manage Attachments button thingy in the normal reply window, then there you go. Last I tried it was uber-picky about file size and type, so I usually just upload poop to my webspace and link from there instead.

JayKeeley said:
Find image on web. Right click on image -> properties. Highlight and copy URL.

Forum post:

That's what I do for images on the net but I'm trying to post pics from my HD.

NAD, wtf does "upload poop, and link it from there" mean?
grenade.gif

:lol: Sorry. If you have your webspace, or another image hosting site, go there then do what JayKeeley says. What I do is upload my poop (pictures to my webspace, yours should be at http://bloodstainedwalls.ulimatemetal.com/cpanel ), then do IMG tag thingies. Example (replace {} with [] ):

{img}http://nad.ultimatemetal.com/Tera%20Patrick1.jpg{/img}

translates to

Tera%20Patrick1.jpg

EDIT: Looks like your webspace isn't set up yet, go the Premium Members forum and / or PM Mark or MetalAges.

i can't believe this slut is married with that fag from Biohazard @#@#(*@#(*!@#

she has some jelly rools developing on her belly too, must be from hangin out and eating with aforementioned fat fuck for so long :Shedevil:

Yeah, that really isn't a great picture. First of all, it looks like she's playing twister without a twister mat. Secondly, her toes are hanging out of those shoes like fish hooks - that is so unattractive. She also looks like she has webbed fingers to add to those gut rolls that lurch pointed out.

I'd still do her though, but it would be in mercy. :heh:

she's with Evan Seinfeld ... the singer .. the OZ actor ... the closet fag :)
they even did some movie together some Pam?tommy shit ... Blabbermouth had some story on it awhile back

JayKeeley said:
Oh and she's got Avril Lavigne inverted elbows, so at least she's metal! \m/
:lol: :kickass:

Wow, Evan Seinfeld's a pimp! I didn't know he was on OZ, but why would I because I've never seen the show.

evan ain't fat anymore. Hell, he's even doing suit modeling in men's mags like Maxim and shit.

Biohazard is awesome.

I'd bang her.

Fuck that whore Tera Patrick. Fuck that jewbag Evan Seinfield. Fuck Avril Lavigne. And fuck you all for hi-jacking my fucking thread.
finger.gif

I just want to post some fucking pictures godamnit.
banghead.gif

HAhahahahaha this thread rose lightyears above its initial potential.

I'd nail Tera Patrick.

anyway ... back on topic :) .. Tera Patrick is still hot ... and Evan is still a fat fag. Fucking poser.