How to put pics in the threads

Cadarn

Bestia Romana
Feb 14, 2003
Roma
Visit site
Hey,this time its for real!After a nervsbreakdown Im asking if someone can teach me how to put pics down here!Im trying everything but nothing seems to work!Im desperate and I risk to fall every minute in the abyss of the alcoholism :cry: .Help me.
Signed.A desperate soul.

Step 1: locate picture somewhere on internet
Step 2: RIGHT CLICK picture, choose 'Properties' at the bottom of the window that opens
Step 3: Highlight the entire URL/Address that appears in the new window that opens
Step 4: Ctrl-C to copy
Step 5: Begin post on ultimatemetal.com (or anywhere like it) with
Step 6: NO SPACES!!! Now hit Ctrl-V to paste the copied URL from Step 3 above
Step 7: NO SPACES!!! Finish html command with

Should look like this (only without any spaces):
url]

Thank you very much,man!Really sometime Ill offer to you a bucket of good beer!Another thing.Do you know if its possible to add even pictures that are not on internet?Pics I have on the computer,I mean.
Thanx a lot again.Salute! :D :headbang:

Cadarn said:
Thank you very much,man!Really sometime Ill offer to you a bucket of good beer!Another thing.Do you know if its possible to add even pictures that are not on internet?Pics I have on the computer,I mean.

no thats not possible

Cadarn said:
You must upload them first.. :err: