How was YOUR Turkey Worship Day?

metalskater7 said:
thirded.
Better than turkey AND chicken.

My Turkey Worship Day (aka The Only Holiday Without a Theme Song) was pretty good. My aunt, uncle, 2 cousins, and 2 of my dads friends were over and after we finished eating, I got in a debate (aka fight) with my dad, my uncle, and his friend about politics ... first about how Thanksgiving is NOT a religious holiday, and then then lecturing me about why it's good to be a Reublican, not a liberal, and why everything I think is wrong. That was fun :yell:
But yesterday I went to the National Museum of Women in Art with 2 friends and we ate Chinses food for dinner, so that made up for it :cool:

I've had respiratory issues since Wednesday, and they're not improving... need to call doctor monday. (That means I spent most of Turkey Day asleep.)

I was in the mountains with my Grandparents. We totally owned that 25 LB turkey.

edit : actually 7 of us ate less than half of it.

twas good, very good. went to my cousin's house and hung out with the fun side of the family.derick and i played attack uno (THE MADNESS!!) with my little cousin and made some little bratty girl there run off crying because we told her santa claus couldn't be trusted and that the plush flower she was carrying was going to eat her for being bad. she was a bad MEAN girl. someone had to set her straight :lol:
then we went back to my house and had some more food blah blah blah seks :D

Roasted Pork >>>>> Turkey

I like the greasy meat of pork better.