Howdy guys!!

katie saunders

New Metal Member
Apr 6, 2005
Bonjour to all you lovely metallers!
My name's katie and I'm a singer living in West London. I teach at Vocal-tech which is a college in Acton and have a prog-metal band which I sing and play the keys for. I've been hugely influenced by such gorgeous bands such as Dream Theater (any of you guys going to see James LaBrie on the 30th?), Opeth, Ozric Tentacles, Lacuna Coil and Arch Enemy just to name a few. I don't know any other female metal singers so I'd love a chat with any of you out there!! Speak to you guys soon, take it easy! xxxxx :tickled:

Hi colleague :Spin:
Welcome here and thanks for visitin at
mb home :wave:
I'm curious for your samples / material...
Any link to pass me to have a listen?

See ya :wave:

Hey darl! My band's on www.download.com/slavenation- there's a couple of tracks- 'the trip' which is the first track I wrote for my degree project and 'mother goddess' which the riffs were written by our gorgeous female thrash guitarist, Federica - would love you to check them out! Still having problems with the sound on this pc so I've got to go to a friend's to check out your stuff, not many women doing our thing so I'm very excited about seeing what you do- take it easy, sister of metal!! xXxXx :headbang:

katie saunders said:
...there's a couple of tracks- 'the trip' which is the first track I wrote for my degree project and 'mother goddess' ...

Mother goddess..verrrry nice piece! Lovely voice you have and Federica's work totally surprised me! Wow! Keep rocking SN !!! :headbang: