paddy is asking you guys in metal land do you have the metal discos like in london !C

Jonny Fortunes said:
I go to metal discos all the time

sometimes I run into this clown named paddy. He can't compete with Jonny in terms of drinking or metal

His missus is sexy though
do not make paddy fly jonny and you should be still in hospital sucking your food from a straw dude next time mister paddy will not stop:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:

metal paddy said:
do not make paddy fly jonny and you should be still in hospital sucking your food from a straw dude next time mister paddy will not stop:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:
Next time Jonny won't hold back to make paddy feel good :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I think you guys are just scared ol' Jonny Fortunes is gonna bust your chops

Well don't worry, all I want is paddys missus to give me a knob in the gob job :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Man things are getting weird
$50 says Johnny fortunes is paddy just starting a new accout, if he is any other person he is a dick wank

cookiecutter said:
What the hell is a soul boy?
a :kickass: soul boy is like a sort of normal dude a hoodie:kickass: they do not like people who are different like punks hippies heavy metal dudes or emo kids They try to be the big man A GANGSTA BUT IF THEY COME AT PADDY OR HIS BUDDYS BY CHRIST PADDY WILL FLY AT THEM AND THEY WILL NOT GET UP:kickass: :Smokin:

Pull The Plug said:
Paddy what do you do when someone steals your beer or dances like a fag at the metal disco?
I SAY THATS MY PINT MISTER YOU BEST BUY PADDY ANOTHER ONE OR I WILL COME AT YOU :kickass: :kickass: AND IF SOME IS DANCING LIKE A FAG I PAT THEM ON THE BACK AND TELL THEY BEST SIT DOWN CAS EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT THEM:lol: :lol: :lol: :kickass: :Smokin:

metal paddy said:
a :kickass: soul boy is like a sort of normal dude a hoodie:kickass: they do not like people who are different like punks hippies heavy metal dudes or emo kids They try to be the big man A GANGSTA BUT IF THEY COME AT PADDY OR HIS BUDDYS BY CHRIST PADDY WILL FLY AT THEM AND THEY WILL NOT GET UP:kickass: :Smokin:

Ahh, I see. I know the type.