My female-fronted prog-metal band!

katie saunders

New Metal Member
Apr 6, 2005
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know about the pro-metal project I'm working on. Well, my name's Katie Saunders and I live in West London, I teach vocals at a college in acton called Vocal-tech and I sing, play keys and co-write the material for our band with our two guitarists. I've been influenced over the years by bands such as Dream Theater, Opeth, Ozric Tentacles as well as classical stuff, jazz and a bit of trip-hop(Portishead/massive attack and the like). We've pretty much finished the pre-recording of the album on cubase SX but we're going to be re-recording the stuff on a Carillon which we're saving up for at the moment- so we're whoring ourselves as musicians as we speak!! I would love you guys to check out the stuff as any feedback would be more than appreciated, we're on www.download.com/slavenation and are currently on the front page of the prog section as we're in the top five for downloads and if you fancy e-mailing us you can get us at slavenation@hotmail.com. Thanks for taking the time out to read this and I'd love to hear from any other metal singers in the area, I don't know any!! Take care dudes and dudettes! xxx :Spin:

Hi Katie!
Fuckin´ great stuff, a lot of emotions & moods, nice melodies and last but not least cool vocals from an breathtaking Megababe, I guess we hear from you again very soon!
Don´t you have an website?
Greetz