How's your team doin'?

sixxswine said:
Baldy, it IS an excellent game. The only sport that I follow. The other sports in America play too many games & are not very interesting to me. NFL football, you show up play the game & the result is what it is. There is no next time, the next time you face another team in your division will be on their turf.

Totally agree. I like baseball, but I really only watch the playoffs. Also, there's a lot more excitement about football cause you wait for so long for the season to start, and it is so short. It's intense, I would say.

In Mexico this is probably the most popular sport after soccer, there have been a couple of preseason games with huge success. I like soccer, but no sport compares to football for me.

Hey, where's "Roethlisberger is my daddy" on your sig? :tickled:

KMADD said:
Ha! Looks like Manning will own all of the AFC in the playoffs Ha! Ha! Ha!
James will turn Heinz Field into a track meet! Just some friendly rivalry from a
Naptown dude!
Don't hold your breath, The Colts are the equivalent of the Eagles for the AFC.
They choke more than a "fluff girl" readying up the guys for a gang bang...

KMADD said:
Ha! Ha! What bird the Eagles! Atlanta better be shoreing up that defense first.
As well as my team! I know!
All a team facing the Eagles needs to do is review film from the games from weeks 15 & 16...
The Eagles D isn't all that, It's not like they are the Steelers or anything...
The ATL can hang with the big dogs. Remember they went tinot Green Bay & bitch slapped the Packers @ home in the snow & the tundra?! They weren't half the team they are now...
They can take the Eagles. It should be a great game...

That's cool! It's just jokes anyway. See you in the bowl. When we either upset
the Steelers or those bums the Patriots. It'll be a different year now those patriot defenders cant
grab on our reciever's jerseys anymore!

I'm a Giants fan, so I can't say anything especially optimistic in this thread but I wouldn't mind seeing Brett Farve doing some damage in the post season, he's always fun :)

KMADD said:
That's cool! It's just jokes anyway. See you in the bowl. When we either upset
the Steelers or those bums the Patriots. It'll be a different year now those patriot defenders cant
grab on our reciever's jerseys anymore!
I would love to see the Steelers/Falcons game in the Superbowl.
Both teams pound the ball, you'd never expect the Falcons to run the ball. They haven't had a running game since Jamal Anderson. Dunn & Duckett get it done, hopefully they are both healthy down the stretch. And Remember Vick, he'll kill any team if he breaks for a long run.
I can't wait for The Patriots to get what they have coming to them...:D

Just got in from the Seattle Falcons game. Very little of Vick, but it was a thriller at the end without Vick.
The Colts will take the Donkies next week. The Broncos can't win in Indy.
Indy is safe for another week...
Seattle will have their hands full with the Rams, who I foresee the Rams punking them at home(again), before meeting their demise the following week...
The Vikings have a chance at Greenbay, but I see the Packers unloading on them & they wil live to fight another day...
What's your picks for next week?
And what about those Steelers?! I mean I don't think it matters who is the QB, they just keep rolling... Fuck! I'm excited & I'm not even a fan!

Well, I'm still not optimistic about the post season, but at least the Giants had a good end to the season :)

I see the Colts winning a close one in Indpls. Seattle beating the Rams.
Packers tearing up the Vikings. And my upset would be if want to call it that
the Jets beating the Chargers! Manning will have 4 td passes next week
but the defense will make me a little nervous esp. the run defense but the
Colts will triumph anyway! :kickass:

sixxswine said:
I can't wait for The Patriots to get what they have coming to them...:D

I agree... 3 championships in 4 years would be great!!

It's been an impressive season - 14-2 - with all the injuries. Half of the secondary is out, we are using a WR as a safety in our dime packages. The team should be 15-1 (Miami had no business winning that game).

The Pittsburgh game was played without Law and Dillon - two big pieces of the team. The next meeting will be different. This team is primed for another Super Bowl run, on the shoulders of Dillon and Brady...

I just can't believe I lived to see the year the Patriots and the Red Sox were champions at the same time...

Ok, my picks:
Colts will win easily - sorry Wicked Child :p
Rams will beat the Seahawks and it might be a close one - overtime perhaps?
Chargers over the Jets - should be a great game
Packers taking over the Vikings - these guys just can't win outdoors ... let's face it, real men don't play in domes :loco:

KMADD said:
Yeah We'll make sure to give it to them and the Steelers! Ahahaha! :D

We shall see about that, my friend! :)