How's your team doin'?

Even the die hard Broncos fan that i am can admit, we'll probably not come out of this game as the winner. Honestly, i'm pretty worried about this game. Yes, we beat them a couple days ago, but that was in Denver and no Manning and Harrison. Now, it's in Indianapolis and WITH Manning and Harrison. That makes a big difference. And as much as i love to pretend that this game never existed, last year when the Colts and Broncos squared off in the playoffs, we got our asses handed to us. 41-10! So, i am quite worried. Chargers/Jets on the other hand....Chargers all the way. And that's not because i live in San Diego. :)

Abryl said:
Ok, my picks:
Colts will win easily - sorry Wicked Child :p
Rams will beat the Seahawks and it might be a close one - overtime perhaps?
Chargers over the Jets - should be a great game
Packers taking over the Vikings - these guys just can't win outdoors ... let's face it, real men don't play in domes :loco:

We shall see about that, my friend! :)
I agree with everything you said with the exception of the dome comment...
Should I remind you of what ATL did at Greenbay two years ago?!
It's a matter of time before a dome team cashes in big...

sixxswine said:
I agree with everything you said with the exception of the dome comment...
Should I remind you of what ATL did at Greenbay two years ago?!
It's a matter of time before a dome team cashes in big...

Ok, the Falcons may be the exception ;) Let's not forget that they went to the Super Bowl in the 98 season. But I dunno, I just love those games when it's snowing and it's all nasty :)

Bryant, I agree, the Steelers have a rookie QB and we still don't know if he's going to be able to handle the pressure. I sure as hell hope so! But hey, Brady was pretty much a rookie when the Patriots won in 2001.

This week's games:

Seahawks over the Rams
Vikings upset the Pack
Chargers beat the Jets
Colts over Denver

Abryl said:
Ok, the Falcons may be the exception ;) Let's not forget that they went to the Super Bowl in the 98 season. But I dunno, I just love those games when it's snowing and it's all nasty :)

Bryant, I agree, the Steelers have a rookie QB and we still don't know if he's going to be able to handle the pressure. I sure as hell hope so! But hey, Brady was pretty much a rookie when the Patriots won in 2001.
Very true. Now that The ravens and Jags are officially out of the play-offs, it is really only The Pats I am scared of. No matter how much you like or dislike him, Belichick is a freaking genious. Now the genious leads a team with two SBs under their belt. They are scary even when playing in Pittsburgh. As for the wildcard weekend:

Minnesota @ Green Bay - The Vikings don't do well outdoors in the cold. Look for a two score win by Favre and co.
Denver @ Indy - The Broncos don't have a very good defense as far as giving up big plays and who is better at making big plays than Manning ? I see Indy going up early and Plummer forcing the ball and giving up interceptions. Denver will get blown out.
NY Jets @ San Diego - The Jets seem out of sync and SD is red hot right now. I think this will be a close game because there is a ot of talent on the Jets team, but SD takes it.
Seattle @ St. Louis - flip a coin. I would normally go with the home team on a close matchup like that, but I think Seattle and Alexander can run the ball against St. Louis and can control the clock and keep the Rams offense out of sync. I think Seattle squeeks out this one.

Bryant

I'm in shock that Greenbay lost the way they did...
They played like the Broncos...
I'm even more shocked that the Chargers blew it...
Seattle got what they had coming to them. Did you see the look on
Holmgren's face?! Doesn't he look like a little 2 year old after getting his Bah-bah
taken away? He's a bitch...

Yeah I guess I was half-assed right on those picks! Man Farve old ass needs to
retire. No Offense but I seen Pop-Warner QB's throw less interceptions than that
dude! Looks like your team will have to deal with rams this week. Hopefully
the Falcons will crush em. I hate St. Louis it's more of shithole than Indpls!

BRING ON THOSE FREAKIN PATRIOTS!!!!
MANNING 2004 MVP!!!! :kickass:

KMADD said:
Yeah I guess I was half-assed right on those picks! Man Farve old ass needs to
retire. No Offense but I seen Pop-Warner QB's throw less interceptions than that
dude! Looks like your team will have to deal with rams this week. Hopefully
the Falcons will crush em. I hate St. Louis it's more of shithole than Indpls!

BRING ON THOSE FREAKIN PATRIOTS!!!!
MANNING 2004 MVP!!!! :kickass:
I am not particularly a fan of GB, but Brett Favre put the Lombardi trophy back in Green Bay. He has been up and down, but I would be very careful about talking bad about him. Despite his aweful game, anytime number 4 is on the field, The Pack has a chance against ANY team in the NFL. He will come back next year and have a better season.

Bryant

sixxswine said:
Seattle got what they had coming to them. Did you see the look on
Holmgren's face?! Doesn't he look like a little 2 year old after getting his Bah-bah
taken away? He's a bitch...
The Seattle receivers can't catch a cold, much less a football. A "real" WR and a stud MLB to help slow the run down and Seattle has a good year. Just my opinion though. I was pretty wrong about the outcomes of the "wildcard weekend."

Bryant

Bryant said:
I am not particularly a fan of GB, but Brett Favre put the Lombardi trophy back in Green Bay. He has been up and down, but I would be very careful about talking bad about him. Despite his aweful game, anytime number 4 is on the field, The Pack has a chance against ANY team in the NFL. He will come back next year and have a better season.

Bryant
Yeah but wasn't that about 8 years ago! I dont know my bro. QB's get
older by the year. It just seems like he's getting picked of more year
by year. I wonder what kind of fine that asshole Randy Moss is going to
get after he mooned the crowd? I hope the Eagles kill the Vikings next
week! Go Colts! Bring on those despicable Patriots!!! :headbang: