HTML site version uploaded

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!! I am dying to look at that!!
As for our ling that can be explained by the fact that it is OUR link...

Originally posted by Jo
Protocol WILL be pleased. :p
It is great to finally be able to use the site Lee. :cool:

yay!

How's things down under? I guess the country's still in shock from the Bali thing, eh? My Dad flew home from Bali the night of the blast, so I'm thanking my lucky stars he wasn't involved.

Lee

Originally posted by Emi
it's really hard for me to understand why people hate Flash sites... you just have to wait maybe 0.3 seconds more to have something much more better... :confused:

The answer is really simple. You need to get into a city which is 60 km away from your place, whould you enjoy then a large luxurious car with leather inside and say V12 engine and heaving its top speed only 3 km/h? Yeah! Everything is perfect except it takes 20 hours to reach the city. Same here... Mostly people need update their info or get it, just to know what happens with the Label and bla bla... 0.3 seconds? It takes almost 2 minutes for my Optical Cable + Pentium 900MHz to open the flash version. Maybe that's because of the other processes but still... A typical fan who can spend his money buying a CD has no OC connection so it is a bit annoying to contemplate all those moving line and rotating figures before the news part is visible... A question of a taste though... Personally I like the site with flesh intro which one can skip... like Opeth's one....
That's my opinion which can be either concerned or ignored:))
:p

Just to finish my annoying bullshit...
It took 2.187 sec to open HTML[ :headbang: ] version and
20.823 sec flash :( version!
So HTML works 9.5213 times faster!! Let's estimate something!

Every section (flash) takes, let's say, 10 seconds more than HTML one! we have 9 section on the site! 90 seconds more!
Plus opening the site!
20.823 - 2.187 = 18.636 sec! Roughly we waste additionally 100 seconds ... okay, let's see what that means. Let's say a tipycal user opens the site 4 times a week.
48 weeks = one year... So it gives 5 hours to be wasted. Is that a lot or ? Depends on how one uses his imagination!
It is
5 hours = roughly 15 EURO (to pay for the internet access)
5 dinners
15 orgasms
3 CD (in RUSSIA)
11.5 liters of fuel
... in other words - quite a lot!!!
:D

Nope! I mean every 20 minutes, okay!! Let's say
every 10 minutes gives you doubled:) hehehehee but I woudln't enjoy THE THING if it is shorter than 30 minutes though. Okay! Now I know what is the most expensive thingie in this world:)
Cool! :headbang: