http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/anthrax-guitarist-scott-ian-to-write-memoir-for-fall

This will be a good read I hope.

What's everyone keen to read about the most. I'm hoping for the real Dan Nelson story.

This could be good, as long as he's honest and open about everything. I'm sure he has some great stories and has seen plenty to fill a book.

I actually hope he's don't give Dan Nelson the satisfaction of being in the book,I doubt he will even get a mention,be a great read regardless;)

Whatever he might say anout DN, I can't see it being overly complimentary, so I doubt there would be much satisfaction to draw from this from his part.

If he does mention DN, he could kill him with kind words as in " we thought he had talent and could bring anthrax to a new level, yet he threw it all away ". I doubt there will be much if anything about him. This book is about Scott Ian(who happens to be in Anthrax, not the history of Anthrax. I think the bottom line about that dude is he wasn't a good tour mate, so they parted ways with him. Touring is Anthrax's bread and butter. Also, the BIG 4 shows were being bandied about I'm sure and those shows wouldn't be right with Dan Nelson singing in Anthrax.

The article says the book will chronicle the complete history of Anthrax, so if it holds true to that, Nelson should be talked about....

They made up the being sick story because Anthrax didn't want to just come out and say. 'DAN was a prick and couldn't handle touring so he quit the band.' ;-)