http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/anthrax-guitarist-scott-ian-to-write-memoir-for-fall

First day buyer right here! I'm really hoping this will be 400+ pages and not printed in Stone Henge-sized, child-like letters. You can't cover 30+years of career that way. I'm talking to you Mr. Hagar.

They made up the being sick story because Anthrax didn't want to just come out and say. 'DAN was a prick and couldn't handle touring so he quit the band.' ;-)

Which may be the truth. Or completely opposite. Since both parties agreed in court to whatever settlement there was, there will probably be very little he says about it (truthfully or otherwise). I personally think Dan was a wanker, but you never know, considering the crap Scott & Charlie said over the years. You guys will have to let me know, I have NO intention of buying it. Merry Xmas you all!!!

I was on Twitter once upon a time,only a short time but dans posts were not too good,very wingey and negative,I do not think he liked the touring side of things.maybe not all his fault but even in interviews u could c he was such an asshole for a new guy on the scene