Huge COMPLIMENTs with the new Arch Enemy and NEVERMORE...

yesterday i bught a metal magazine which had reviews of the hew nevermor album and AE albm including interviews. i've heard the nevermore album and i think it's realy on of the best albums i heard in a long time. my faforite part is the legato & arpeggio section at the end of this godless endeavor. can't wait for someone who has tabbed it.
the new AE album sounds quite good. allot of people sad it suck and al of other bullshit crap but i thought it was pretty awesome. good sound, love the snairdrum.
o not all songs are really heavy on the album but the most are.

i've said my thing

Mendel said:
i've heard the nevermore album and i think it's realy on of the best albums i heard in a long time. my faforite part is the legato & arpeggio section at the end of this godless endeavor. can't wait for someone who has tabbed it.

TAB it? wtf? TAB it yourself man! LOL. Who reads TAB anyways? it's awl about the Treble Cleft yo! ;)

Is there a Metranome clicking at the very beginning of the track "This Godless Endeavor (#11)" - NEVERMORE ??? I can hear maybe 1 or 2 clicks, then it goes away. I'm not sure if that is supposed to be there?

I dont know, I hear 2 clicks in the intro... then maybe 1 or two again later on in the song. It is so subtle, it makes me wonder whether or not they wanted it to stand out. ANDY, WHAT DO YOU THINK??? :)

yep its the headphone bleed, couldn't get rid of it, rumbled on that one haha. they actually recorded that one at totally the wrong tempo (the intro) and once I'd thrown it into pitch and time, I couldn't really go back, but hey, whats a couple of clicks among friends.

Andy Sneap said:
yep its the headphone bleed, couldn't get rid of it, rumbled on that one haha. they actually recorded that one at totally the wrong tempo (the intro) and once I'd thrown it into pitch and time, I couldn't really go back, but hey, whats a couple of clicks among friends.

No worries Andy! Thanks for responding. It is hardly noticeable unless someone (me) points it out ;) It also just sounds like drum-sticks counting the song off. It fits... just curious. :headbang:

DanAbela said:
So far my fave album of the year has to be Godless Endevour. I was never a fan of nevermore before but after hearing TGI ive gone out and bout DHIADW and EOR and im absolutely addicted to em.

Now that's what I like to hear! Nevermore dominate. Terrorizer gave TGE a 10/10! I didnt DL the album, so I am buying it all brand new on the 26th...Im so freakin excited!!! Same with the new Arch Enemy...two of my favorite bands!

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Ditto about not being into Nevermore before.

Actually, I scoffed at both bands without giving them a chance when both bands' albums came out in ought three and now I love them both.

I reckon this time next year I'll rate the new Kreator, Exodus, Nevermore and Arch Enemy albums as my albums of the year.

And another! Hell yea. I used to scoff at Nevermore up until about 2 years ago...after I bought Dead Heart in a Dead World....KICK ASS ALBUM!!! all their stuff is utterly amazing and they really get better and better with every album.