huge thanks to Chris and Rob (12th Gate)

Dragongrrrl

Mistress Sassmuffin
Feb 11, 2002
Tampa, FL
Visit site
Powerfest was amazing! Thanks so much for putting together such a kickass show - you guys ROCK! :worship:

I can't wait to see what you pull out of your collective asses for next year...it's gonna be hard to top this year's lineup, that's for sure.

Chris - what's up with Andy? Is he still just filling in here and there or what? You guys sounded great, btw.

See ya next time...

Alicia

I'll second that. Had a wonderful time. I'll post a couple pics here in the near future but I'll leave you with my favorite.

A face only a mother could love:

Chris.jpg
[/IMG]

I agree with both of you. You guys have to keep Andy. He is a kick ass guitar player. I also had a good time at the after party at Exit last night. Thanx again for playing my requests, even though I looked like a dork headbanging when I got into certain songs. I don't care. I am Rocker. What is anyone else goign to do about it.

Thanx again for a cool night guys.! Keep up the good work.
Samantha

I feel that I must throw in my 2 cents as well. Chris and Rob -- you guys did an awesome job. Here's to much future success in all you do! :kickass:

Steph

Mucho thanks my brotha's!!!The whole f'in weekend rocked!!!Count me in for next year as well!!!

Bear

PS: Rob you make it out to the car again on sunday morning LOL

A good time was had by all! I don't know if Chris has been even seen among the living yet after Saturday night :)

Some speculation that I'm sure drives the organizers crazy:

By next year, Vince Kelley will have opened a new club in Chicago Heights
(a couple exits west of Lansing) that will hold about 750. Perhaps the scope of Powerfest will grow accordingly. On one hand, that would be great to see. On the other hand, I kind of like the small club where you can be sure to see and talk to everyone.

Ken

You guys are all so very welcome!!! Hearing about all the good times everyone had & the appreciation from both fans and all the bands makes all the hard work worth while.

Also, a big huge thank you to John Coyne for helping us out in getting the Tad & Morgana guys here! Looking forward to working with you again next year!!

Thanks & take care guys!!
Rob

Bear said:
PS: Rob you make it out to the car again on sunday morning LOL

Nope...no waking up in the car Sunday. :cool:

Given all the sleep I had from the night before...hehe, I actually managed (repeat of last year) to go straight from the party Saturday night (actually, Sunday morning) to Bob Evans for breakfast at 7am. :loco:

I missed our in-depth convo that we had last year as the sun was rising...although I did manage to have a similar convo with the guys from Mirror Black this year...hehe.

What happened to you bro?!?! I never got a chance to say bye. Were you wrecked?

GateXII said:
Nope...no waking up in the car Sunday. :cool:

Given all the sleep I had from the night before...hehe, I actually managed (repeat of last year) to go straight from the party Saturday night (actually, Sunday morning) to Bob Evans for breakfast at 7am. :loco:

I missed our in-depth convo that we had last year as the sun was rising...although I did manage to have a similar convo with the guys from Mirror Black this year...hehe.

What happened to you bro?!?! I never got a chance to say bye. Were you wrecked?

Hehehe, You know I wanted to come over Rob but I WAS fully wrecked as you put it :loco: Sorry I should have just bit the bullet but I was having flashbacks from last year and my flight back to the bay area and it was none to pleasant LOL...

No worries though I'll be there next year and maybe even before then. If any other cool shows or metal events pop up I'll come out, I kind like it there now I am getting used to it. You really need to get your ass to Atlanta dude for PPUSA, its a good reason for a vacation.

Oh yeah I got a couple good pics from the party I will send you, they will also be up on my website later this week. RAWK!!!

Bear

So we just chilled

Rob, Chris, sorry I had to bail on Saturday, but that flight was just too damn early. Great job yet again - you guys always know how to run a party!

After all, I don't fly to Chicago for just anyone. Now, Rob, about those new songs... :)

Hey everyone!

I'm finally getting my brain back in order after all the
insanity so sorry for the late reply! Thanks to all of
you, we're really greatful for the support and glad
everyone had a great time, it was worth all the effort
indeed! :worship:

Special thanks to Rob and John for all their efforts and
for making all this happen, it's only the beginning! Also,
thanks to the bands for being great to work with, everyone
kicked ass and were total pros, to 'Zilla, Ralf, Wayne and
Alina for all of their efforts in keeping things running and
to Brian and Chuck from Ion Vein for making the gear happen