Hultsfred 2006

Cis said:
Same here. It's a shame they played at the same time as The Mars Volta:(

hah.. you were there? sweet. I missed both of 'em since they played at such a stupid time. i hate festivals, since i always miss the bands i wanna see. but the camping is great. duh.

I voted for Katatonia, Soilwork, Dark Tranquility, but I would have loved to be able to vote for Muse, The Kovenant, Tiamat, Kamelot, Dargaard and so on... I know, I know, I must choose, but there are too many groups that are valuable :cry:

ott0 said:
hah.. you were there? sweet. I missed both of 'em since they played at such a stupid time. i hate festivals, since i always miss the bands i wanna see. but the camping is great. duh.

Sure, I was there (I'm everywhere ;) ) but I didn't meet you 'cause I didn't know you then. Maybe this year :) ?
And actually, I was running around all day and night to catch as many bands as possible. Though I must admit The Mars Volta was pretty hard at 3 in the morning and almost without any sleep. My legs got pretty weak but I proudly refused to give up :headbang:

^^ Ohh smashing pumpkins would rock. Doubt the original line up will ever appear tho. And I'm one (of the few?) who thinks that darcy and Iha are really important.

I'll wait with voting until I've seen katatonia live the 31st :p

Katatonia, Bloodbath and Muse...
It' s avery nice festival, hope I can make it for this year as well (especially if Kata is playing there)