Hultsfred gig on web-tv

Did anyone manage to record this file in its complete form? I can only get like 54 minutes (the video stops in the middle of Demon of the Fall).

cyanopsis said:
Did anyone manage to record this file in its complete form? I can only get like 54 minutes (the video stops in the middle of Demon of the Fall).
I did, but only for the second time. The first time I was downloading with wmr7, but the video failed almost at the end. Then, I saw on the wmr site that there was a new version, wmr8, and this worked for me.
Don't forget, at least for me and most portuguese guys, the hultsfred site was/is streaming very slow, and i've got cable, as most of them.

onesolo said:
I did, but only for the second time. The first time I was downloading with wmr7, but the video failed almost at the end. Then, I saw on the wmr site that there was a new version, wmr8, and this worked for me.
Don't forget, at least for me and most portuguese guys, the hultsfred site was/is streaming very slow, and i've got cable, as most of them.

could you upload it somewhere or share it on DC? i cant even get it to play from that site.

its not the inferno festival, is it?

Anthropophagus said:
could you upload it somewhere or share it on DC? i cant even get it to play from that site.

its not the inferno festival, is it?
I'm sharing it already. On dc, on the ultimate hub, or kazaa. But I'm not all the time there. You just have to be pacient.
I also have the inferno gig shared.

I'm trying to download it right now with CoCsoft StreamDown...
Haven't tried it before so I'm not sure if I'll get the whole thing...

If I do get it all I'll share it on the hub as soon as possible :eek:)

Edit: Got the whole thing, and I'll be sharing it on the um-hub
after I've slept for a couple of hours... Yay! \,,/