HUMUNGOUS THANKYOU!!

B

Bambam

WHAT A ****ING BRILLIANT DAY!
THANKS TO VINCE AND EVERYONE INVOLVED IN PUTTING ON BLOODSTOCK FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK IN MAKING IT SUCH A COOL DAY!
Best bits? SABBAT, and SKYCLAD, closely followed by Primal Fear!
Cheers and Hello to all the cool people I met, especially Parrot and Zeb, and Bar Manager and friends!
Bambam.

We totally agree, thanks very much to Vince, Andy & co for organising such an excellent day (and the gigs Saturday & Sunday). I hope it all worked out okay for you.
Sabbat & Skyclad were definitely the best bits, but some of the other bands on the second stage were really good too: Bloodstream (amazing vocals!), Occupational Hazard, Freebase & Underule were all well worth checking out.
It was also really good to meet up with people from the forum too: Bambam (thanks for the burgers mate!), Lilac666 (& Ian), Gaspode & The Bar Manager, hope we bump into you again sometime... (maybe at Bloodstock next year...?).

The whole day was fantastic. Thanks to all the organisers, staff, security, and stall holders, you all made it a special day for everyone. Keep up the good work. Hopefully we'll see you all again next year.Many thanks also to the audience who all gave good support to the bands (especially the second stage). Bloodstock = bloody excellence.

Well I had a brilliant day. Thanks so much Vince, I know you put a lot of hard work into organising it but it was well worth it. Would have liked to speak to you more but you seemed rather busy!!!

Highlights of my day were Occupational Hazard (bless, very young but actually very good) , Skyclad, A Return to the Sabbat (Who sounded like they had never split), Blaze, Orange Goblin and of course the mighty Saxon as always. I thought the DAR was a really good venue too, and the beer was reasonably priced. Although I did have a minor heart attack when they ran out of cider!

It was also great to see so many metalheads in one room. Met a few of you so a big hello to everyone. A particular hello to Zeb and Parrot. Keep in touch (my e-mail address is on my webpage). You said it yourself, some damn fine bands come to Nottingham Rock City and there is a spare room waiting!

More of the same...Great day, great to meet everyone!

My review will be on www.rockersreturn.com when I've done it! FOr me Blaze stole the show, and Skyclad were special! Didnt get into Sabbat...but i'm certainly gonna check out Shadowkeep again!! and Deeds were the geezers they always are!

Shame the draught lager ran out...and cider...bad planning on the venues side!!!

My liver needs a serious detox...!I'm dead!

keep in contact and keep rocking!

Derby ruled!