Huoston Texas people...

YouTube video to come later.
inbredlove.gif

nope. i'm a currently fatletic 20something

edit: and there never was a curtain. I photo and videowhorse myself out on this place.

Well I'm new and I expected someone spoke of ESPN commercials and SI layouts to look like an ex-jock, not a goddamn wowfag :lol: The beard, glasses and hair make you look like you dream of shoving Gary Gygax's dragon in your dungeon. :loco: Not that it's a bad thing, just not what I expected.

detsom.jpg

:(

I hope John and his family and his animals are ok. My boss from Houston came back to work today. Luckily her house was spared, but she said that in general it's really bad down there.

Well I'm new and I expected someone spoke of ESPN commercials and SI layouts to look like an ex-jock, not a goddamn wowfag :lol: The beard, glasses and hair make you look like you dream of shoving Gary Gygax's dragon in your dungeon. :loco: Not that it's a bad thing, just not what I expected.
weird, i always thought long hair and a beard was associated with metal or hippies :confused:

I love you guys! <3

I ended up sleeping through most of the thing "I was barred out, lolz", but the power has been off since then and I have to work which sucks.

The damage was pretty bad at first. Lots of traffic lights out, broken trees and stuff everywhere.