Texas should dissappear

on_THC_24-7

stoner metal chick
Nov 30, 2003
Los Angeles
www.nightritual.com
HOUSTON (Reuters) - A man on Texas death row became his own executioner when he committed suicide by hanging, prison officials said on Wednesday.
Deon Tumblin, 27, was found hanging by a sheet in his cell at the Polunsky Unit prison in Livingston, Texas, on Tuesday, they said.
Attempts to resuscitate him were unsuccessful and he was pronounced dead at the prison infirmary.

Why did they try to revive a dude on death row? :yell:

on_THC_24-7 said:
Why did they try to revive a dude on death row? :yell:
Revive is a horrifying punish, for those who chose to die
They have to face Death twice
They got revived after chosing for themselves!
Where the green mile ends

-x-
Iris

Guerrilla said:
Cause they didn't want to deny him his very slim chance of going to heaven by letting him kill himself.
Suicide is a sin you go to hell for it................so it doesnt matter either way............Hell Awaits

I wish theyd stop dicking around and wasting tax payers money and giving prisoners cable tv. If they are on death row and they have no appeals left they should just kill the fuckers then and there. Stop sucking money out of us for 7 years.

old school headbanger said:
Suicide is a sin you go to hell for it................so it doesnt matter either way............Hell Awaits

Slayers over rated and boring. They have like three songs that I like.

slayer is fantastic to me.. up till they started working on the production value!!! strong arrangements, they had a punk edge..eemm...