Hypocrisy announces line-up changes

thewendy

the webmistress
January 12 2004
Official press release Hypocrisy

-Hypocrisy announces line-up changes-

Hello everybody,

We would like to inform you of a change in the Hypocrisy line-up.

We had a band meeting today and the three of us decided that, for "our own" reasons, Lars Szöke will no longer play in the band.

It's always heavy when an orginal member leaves a band. Lars and I have been playing together for 20 years in different bands and he's been kicking the shit out of the drums in Hypocrisy for 13 years. But now it's time to move on.

The new drummer for Hypocrisy is none other than Horgh (ex-Immortal, Grimfist) and we´re convinced that he will kick the shit out of the drums as well... We will see you on The Arrival tour in either Europe or the USA, giving you 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (see tourdates for confirmed dates)

Enjoy the new album, because we are..... Peter/Hypocrisy

www.hypocrisy.tv

thewendy said:
C'mon guys, i am keeping you informed as well. In case some of you take an interest in Hypocrisy as well

= extra service :)

extra service that you don't have to pay for = priceless

Ex: Prostitute offers you free 'extra service'

how is extra service a bad thing?!?!?

Keep it comin wendy! :D

I heard about this from a friend at 4 this morning....yeah he felt it was important enough to tell me at 4AM.

I wasn't going to see them on this tour with Cannibal Corpse as I don't really like CC but hell, now I MUST see this.

Maharet said:
hey man, its CC! you gotta see CC! lol! id love to see those bastards at least once just so i can say i have! but yeah, Hypocrisy with Horgh is gonna own!
Haha, that's the main reason I want to see CC. So I can say "yep I saw them"...yeah on that first tour where Horgh joined Hypocrisy...Dallas is the second tour date! And its exactly one week after the Opeth concert in Austin!!!!! *HAPPINESS ABOUNDS*

I need film! :hotjump: