Hypocrisy Cross picture

quality inking!

Simon_Tattoo.jpg

I havent shaved my beard for like a week now so it kinda compensates :p

by the way the tattoo is healing fine right now, of course I had it for only 24 hours (less) but its already better than the one I have in my neck/back

btw I wonder how I can submit pic of my hypo tattoo to the FANS PICTURES section of the hypocrisy website?

Don't really know man..

I haven't shaved for 3 weeks almost, my girl likes hairy man hah.. AND I really don't have the patience so I just shave the "under the jaw part"

Makes me look like I have a helmet on my head hah.

P.S. Homo's heal faster because of all the happiness... right now you must be feeling really gay and proud.. haha okok no more jokes about that :rofl:

Take a picture and post it after the hair grows back, I'm really interested in seeing it.

I love so many bands I'm thinking about filling my back with mini logos :rofl: and make a cool pattern border around it.

does anyone know where I could find the hypocrisy cross on a necklace by any chance? ive looked everywhere..

I don't think there is one, but i believe i have read that nuclear blast sold some pins or something of the cross a few years ago (?)