Tattoo Motive

hamster

Request Denied
Jun 4, 2008
Germany
Hello folks,
I already got the hypocrisy-cross on my chest and now i want to get the back of this shirt on my back

Hypocrisy%20-%20Devil%20-%20TS.jpg

In originsal size of cause.
Does anyone of you own a large scaled picture of this motive or know the artist?

If not I'll just scan my shirt down at the tattoo shop and see how that looks.

Thanks for your attention:Smokin::kickass:

never saw that shirt b4, pretty cool!
Good idea for your tat, although I prefer the drawing on the fron I think
Would need a better view though

I only know where to buy it in germany,
but you could search for "Hypocrisy Devil-Shirt" on ebay or something

1233_1.jpg

Here's the Longsleeve-version, with the motive in black, just like i want to get it on my back.

is this an official one? because I think the sleeves look kinda weird, unlike on the normale shirt (love mine);
why do you want a second hypocrisy cross tattooed?
anyway, good luck with the tattoo, post some pics if possible;

I already got the cross, and now I want that one, too.
Yeah I know the sleeve looks weird, I only got the shirt of it (white motive on black background)

I want to get several tattoos, around the cross on my chest, that big one on the back, on each shoulder one, like one big armour. Also I like the style of the hypocrisy-signs very much.

When it's done, I'll post pictures

I think you can get it on the nuclear blast webshop. I am getting it from a shop in france soon too :D

errr...I see a pic with the ''standard Hypo cross'' in this link you posted and well, I already have this one one my right leg so...

Hamster, could you scan the FRONT of your tshirt and send it to me, I would really appreciate it. Since you already called the back of the shirt on your back, I'd settle for the front on my left leg!

Thx in advance man!

There are the right pictures in the link I posted. They are just linked and not posted as a picture. :loco:

Here they are:

Thanks, but is there also somewhere with black on white?
If I reverse Colours in PS it looks terrible, if I change contrast, it's getting worse. :D