Tattoo Motive

ok well, finally, here we go people
Thx to everyone who helped me find visual refs for this one :) which are Hamstah and Loki :)

IMG00277.jpg

IMG00276.jpg

IMG00275.jpg

IMG00273.jpg

we are half way through it, which means 2h30 remainin
it fucking OWNS especially since the sun is currently setting as the night will bring forth a NEW HYPOCRISY ALBUM

looks great man, how many tattoos have you? it's like 1 month 1 tattoo hahahah :lol:

i'm really thinking to do the cross in my back (since 5 years ago now hahaha)

I have 4 tatts now, that includes a full sleeve that has taken 20 hours to do so far and still not over :p

beginning another full sleeve soon on my left arm

Looks really great.

I'm still looking for this picture in a large scale.
1233_1.jpg

Loki posted the "grey-on-black"-pictures, but if I reverse colours/highten contrast it still doesn't look as good as the "real" black-on-white one

The best I got till now, should do fine, if no one has a better picture. :)

(click on pic for fullscale)

man thats enough for a visual ref, if your tattoo artist cannot do something really good and close with this, than he's just no good.

btw mine is done now, took 2 hours and a half last night and its completed, 5 hours total

but taking a good picture of it myself, with a blackberry (yuck) is a bitch

edit : here are 2 ACCEPTABLE pics of it

IMG00391.jpg

IMG00392.jpg

I am
But I aint happy about the pictures quality a blackberry gives :p

btw, a funny fact ;

If you type Hypocrisy cross on google image...the FIRST pic you see is...
one of my hypocrisy tattoo :p

Never thought about a whole cover but some elements from it might be something yeah
but its all a matter of where the tattoo is I mean you wont get the cover of a cd as a full sleeve yanno

have you guys ever thought about getting a album art work as a tattoo? i have two in mind

http://prophetsofdoom.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/virus.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61wm1ULf6SL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

( i got the T-shirt but its somewhat not enough!!)

Well, I plan to get an armour-like look, hypo cross in the front, "devil shirt"-back logo in the back, after that some connecting shoulder parts and so on.
An album cover would be nice, but wouldn't fit in there.

really great man... besides the hypocrisy motive it also reminds me the cover of "dawn of possession" by immolation...

r1j31u.jpg

:kickass:

Sick tattoo, Supernova, looks awesome.

Btw, does anyone have a high-res/large version of the old logo? I'm thinking the circle at the bottom could be pretty neat for a small tat, I just need a better pic of it:
Hypocrisy1993a-1.jpg

...Anyone?