Hypocrisy for Wacken

flosskkii

Spiritual Healer
Dec 11, 2001
Ireland
www.forruin.com
Again!
yup, along with Children of Bodom, Mayhem, Anthrax, Cathedral, Dio, Amon Armath and others (plus lots of that power metal crap they love so much for sure to be added!)

starting to look good.....

lumitalvi said:
GREAT! :D And who else?!??!
I´m not definetly not going to the next years Wacken O:A and this just because of one German Band : "Böhse Onkelz". Please don´t call me intolerant, I´m really tolerant, but their fans are (probably not all of them, only the ones I met) scum. I´m sorry to say that, but I have seen this band live before, I guess four years ago, and I only had trouble......Remember Wacken 1996,or maybe 1997, when the Böhse Onkelz headlined the WOA

I understand what you mean alhtough I don´t know the band.
But...but...
Isn´t there any band you´d like to see so much that you´d ignore the BO-fans?
And what do you mean? were the fans too wild during the gig or what happened that it made you feel this way?
And I don´t call you intolerant. I don´t know what do to during the Cannibal Corpse gig (if I go) ´cause I cannot stand them!!

(I HATE going bigger gigs in Finland ´cause people in here go total nuts and wreck everything!!!! It spoils the feeling!!! FUCK YOU FINNISH DRUNK BASTARDS!!!)

Do you really think BO are going to draw the "scum" fans to WOA? I mean they will also make a stadium tour so I think most of the die-hard-fans will go and see them there.`?

Elbrow said:
I´m not definetly not going to the next years Wacken O:A and this just because of one German Band : "Böhse Onkelz". Please don´t call me intolerant, I´m really tolerant, but their fans are (probably not all of them, only the ones I met) scum. I´m sorry to say that, but I have seen this band live before, I guess four years ago, and I only had trouble......Remember Wacken 1996,or maybe 1997, when the Böhse Onkelz headlined the WOA

As degree present ( i should graduate nex spring if everything goes fine ) i'll get a trip, it will be Oslo for Inferno festival or Wacken. I'd prefer Wacken for the bands involved ( and the situation ) but my girlfriend is pushing for Norway so i think i won't disappoint her and skip Wacken...at least i saw the mighty Hypocrisy in Milan

Nothing has been posted on the site so far about the up coming bands. Last year they had the following bands:

1349, Belphegor, Entombed, Vader, The Kovenant, Alsvartr, Lost at Last, Grand Alchemist, Perished, Taake, Sirenia, Ragnarok, Red Harvest, Opeth, Immortal, Koldbrann, Lumsk, N.C.O., Audiopain, Runemagick, Exmortem, Soilwork, Cadaver, COB, Necrophagia, Deride, The Allseeing I, The Shadows Fall, Raise Hell and Madder Mortem.

I wish I could go, but I need to try keep my money for Wacken.