Hypocrisy "Hell over Australia" Tour 2013

can't fucking wait! already got tickets to Melbourne and Adelaide, hopefully i'll be able to get enough time off and head to Sydney aswel. Really hope there's a chance to meet Peter and maybe even have a beer or ten with him!

can't fucking wait! already got tickets to Melbourne and Adelaide, hopefully i'll be able to get enough time off and head to Sydney aswel. Really hope there's a chance to meet Peter and maybe even have a beer or ten with him!

Have fun V!

Managed to catch Hypo 3 times so far this year, planning on both sets on the cruise Barge to Hell as well.

Hope to hit Aussie next summer for a few weeks, we'll see if anything plays at that time, or if it'll be all beers for me.

Cheers mate!

Hey Gnoff!! be sure to message me if you come down under, i have a spare room you can crash in for a while!! Many beers will be had.

Lucky bastard, seeing Hypocrisy so many times, they are definately the biggest band on my bucket list

Im hopefully heading to europe next year, do a few festivals, spend most of the time in Sweden, Norge and Iceland with a hint of eastern europe, hopefully make it for around 6 weeks, depends on mine and my girlfriend's work.

Hope all is well Brewer of Mighty mead!

Will do V, will do!

Unless we end up traveling at the same time, hahaha!
I'll most likely try and hit down under all of July or something like that.

Should start a bit of planning on that after my US trip in October.

If your travels takes you via Gothenburg let me know, if I'm at home I've got a sofa and a spare bed available.

Beer and mead brewing starting up soon for this season, season's first mead on Sunday, first beer next Saturday.

Enjoy them Hypo shows, the guys are killer live, I always enjoy them the most on every festival they play!

Wish I could do Adelaide as well man, but doubt I'll get the Monday off work.

so fucking crap. Ah well, i can plan for more shows next time, hopefully it's not in summer when work isn't so busy.

Word has spread so quick about this, i guess we shoulda seen it coming, although i thought a new promoter was taking care of it??

I'm so getting my tour poster from this cancelled tour signed if they come back out and i get to meet them.

FUCK!! Ah well, at least i dont need to go to adelaide anymore, haha!