Amon Amarth - Australian Tour Dates (April 2012)

Gazza

May 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
AMON AMARTH - SURTUR RISING AUSTRALIAN TOUR DATES 2012

BRISBANE
Friday 13th April - Hi Fi Bar

SYDNEY
Saturday 14th April - Hi Fi Bar (All Ages)

MELBOURNE
Monday 16th April - Billboard The Venue

ADELAIDE
Tuesday 17th April - Fowlers Live (All Ages)

PERTH
Thursday 19th April - Capitol Theatre

Tickets now available from https://www.metalmassacre.com.au
$69.50

just booked my Melbourne and Sydney tickets with a view to going up to Brisbane and possibly across to Adelaide as well. now i can really celebrate slaying cancer!

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Hehe have fun and try not to break your neck :D

Ted may tell you about all the times i've been booted out of their shows for crowd surfing. i can't help myself. hahahaha. security is evil down here when it comes to crowd surfing.

that said, i won't be doing it anymore. body won't be able to handle it lol.

bring it!

That is fucking awesome Gazza, good on you!

Also, fuck you, because I'm jealous :p

haha! i've always said that people from the forum can come crash in Melbourne if they want to see AA play when they're down here!

Was looking around on SOAD's site just now and saw that they are playing in Australia in just a month! Figured you might be interested Gazza

February 25, 2012 Brisbane, Soundwave Festival
February 26, 2012 Sydney, Soundwave Festival
February 28, 2012 Sydney, Entertainment Centre Buy
February 29, 2012 Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena Buy
March 2, 2012 Melbourne, Soundwave Festival
March 3, 2012 Adelaide, Soundwave Festival
March 5, 2012 Perth, Soundwave Festival

Here

i'm going to Soundwave :D

it's the only 'metal' festival we have down here. i wouldn't call slipknot, limp bizkit and various other bands on the bill metal though. still there are few worth checking out: cathedral, paradise lost, turisas, devin townsend and gojira.

Instead of making a new thread for it, I'll just post the press release here. :)

395485_279028192165186_279028045498534_750019_995432124_n.jpg

Friday 13th April - Brisbane - Hi Fi Bar
Saturday 14th April - Sydney - Hi Fi Bar (All Ages)
Monday 16th April - Melbourne - Billboard The Venue
Tuesday 17th April - Adelaide - Fowlers Live (All Ages)
Thursday 19th April - Perth - Capitol Theatre

One of the most popular and charismatic act of the genre are touring Australia this April. Getting ready for the Norsemen, get for the Viking assault known as AMON AMARTH!

Well renowned as one of the very best live performers on the circuit AMON AMARTH will be performing nationally across Australia and this will be MUST SEE experience and a compulsory event on your calendar as it will be nothing short of an adrenaline packed show from start to finish.

AMON AMARTH will be performing tracks off their recent smashing chart topping album, ‘Surtur Rising' along with playing all the fan favourites. Supported by two of Australia's most promising and up coming acts, ‘Orpheus' and ‘Eye Of The Enemy', this will not be another live show where band members stand around a stage, this will be an experience that will be etched into the memory banks forever and a day.

Tix onsale now via: metalmassacre.com.au*

(*website ticket allocation for Sydney date has been exhausted. Please get your ticket from thehifi.com.au.)

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amon-Amarth-Australian-Tour-2012/279028045498534

Last edited by a moderator: