Hypocrisy in Canada?

I think there's a possibility in the second and third reasons for them not coming here, but if what Lumen is saying is true, I guess they've already been here.

@Lumen: where did they play? Toronto? Montreal?

Saw them in Montreal a few months ago, they ruled!... Totally killed Soilwork who played before them and just showed us they were a bunch of fags... Hypocrisy live is amazing!

well, u know... i got the same problem... with my f*#%in' country: Luxembourg!!! a very small country between france belgium and germany. u c how small it is??? :cry:

Originally posted by Chazie
well, u know... i got the same problem... with my f*#%in' country: Luxembourg!!! a very small country between france belgium and germany. u c how small it is??? :cry:

But the way to Germany, France or Belgium is not very far and loads of bands do concerts there when they do an european tour ;)
I live in Switzerland which is very small too but I have the luck that loads of bands do concerts here (well they wouldn´t do if we hadn´t the Z7, a great venue!). But still I sometimes go to France and Germany for some concerts.. This year I saw Pain three times in two different countries and Hypocrisy even four times in four different countries :D

Originally posted by EvilGenius
I think there's a possibility in the second and third reasons for them not coming here, but if what Lumen is saying is true, I guess they've already been here.

@Lumen: where did they play? Toronto? Montreal?

Like Jorg said, Montreal, but I saw them in Toronto. (but I thought Soilwork rocked too)

I could be wrong, but I think they'd only even been to North America once before this tour - the year they played Milwaukee Metalfest. I think there was just no financial backing for a full North American tour until now, but customs probably didn't help since it's such a bitch for bands to make it through all that red tape.

It's just too bad that full North American tours only hit about two, maybe three cities in Canada so much of the time. :(

The good thing is Montreal still gets most of the metal shows... but I cannot comprehend people's fascination with the "nu" In Flames and Soilwork... Soilwork had very good sound on stage but their attitude was "pop metal", cowboy hats and shit like that , come onnn.. Thank god Hypocrisy was there to shred them to pieces...