OFFICIAL HYPOCRISY MERCHANDISE

They need a new webshop where they would sell this hoodie and all merchandise they have or have had! :headbang:

There stuff is pretty hard to come by other than the album art shirts from their first two pure death metal albums. (atleast in the states)

I have a Virus shirt... and The Final Chapter shirt... and it took long searches on ebay to find them.

They live pretty far away from here. :D Maybe I could see if I could get a job at the abyss studio, we will have prao in school pretty soon (you get to test to work at some place for two weeks) :loco:

woah! practical training with peter tägtgren! :OMG:

i would immediately ask him about his vocal technics, and how i could learn it that fast. i mean on penetralia it was another one than on the fourth dimension. so he learned this one on t4d nearly perfect in about 2 years :err:

i would immediately ask him about his vocal technics, and how i could learn it that fast. i mean on penetralia it was another one than on the fourth dimension. so he learned this one on t4d nearly perfect in about 2 years :err:

maybe because masse sang on the frist 2 ones :loco:

these ******** maybe the hoodie will only be available with this offer..
is it possible to cancel my ordered version, so that i get this hoodie-edition offer? :err:

ah..i dont know which i logo like more..the old one is more evil, but the new one is kinda brutal..maybe its a mistake on this picture?

that one comes with the old-hypocrisy logo... wow

but i like more the box-set edition than that one with the hoodie

"hamster"

U are the best! Thanks for that update! I was hoping for a package deal like that and they followed thru. Big CHEERS! :kickass: Immortal has something like that but the "Hypocrisy" package is way better!

"hamster"

U are the best! Thanks for that update! I was hoping for a package deal like that and they followed thru. Big CHEERS! :kickass: Immortal has something like that but the "Hypocrisy" package is way better!

Belphegor's package seems pretty nice, you get a german grenade :D