OFFICIAL HYPOCRISY MERCHANDISE

thewendy

the webmistress
Remember how you saw that Virus/Hypocrisy logo shirt and you considered buying it but didn't get it in the end and by the time you got home you already regretted it and you haven't been able to find it (on-line) anywhere ever since? And remember how you kept thinking.."it would be sweet if Hypocrisy got their own store up?"

In association with the The Merch Society, Hypocrisy have their own 100% official webstore up.

Go shop at: http://www.themerchsociety.de/hypocrisy/index.php?lang=en

its times like these i really REALLY wish i had a source of income

SBH15.jpg

and i've never seen this shirt before :err:

lumitalvi said:
Really? In my opinion it´s the best looking shirt they have! I ordered it from somewhere in the States I think.
really
I'd appreciate if you could give me any Link, cause i like it, too :worship:
and i'd appreciate it very much, if the hypo store would expand and had all shirts available.

Sure, I now remember the place! The link is www.jsrdirect.com.
BUT, it seems they don´t have the shirt anymore :( at least now when I checked it. Well, it was at least 6 months ago when I did my order.
Any other places I unfortunatelly do not know at the moment.
Could be worth asking from jsr though, maybe they can get it again from somewhere.

No paypal, no visa... would help if it was from a european site, so i could pay by banking transfer...:Smug:

I wish they had one, just black, with hypocrisy on the front and this on the back
05.jpg

looks badass

ah well, looks like I'm buyin this one when I finally get enough cash
:)
01.jpg

Seditious said:
I wish they had one, just black, with hypocrisy on the front and this on the back
05.jpg

looks badass

ah well, looks like I'm buyin this one when I finally get enough cash
:)
01.jpg

I have been wanting that hoodie for YEARS!!!!!! the shirt pictured here is pretty damn cool as well. I have never seen that one anywhere.