Hypocrisy let fan choose new setlist...

I voted of course but I don't really care which songs they play. It's enough that it is Hypocrisy on the stage. Finally.

I just noticed an ad saying that Hypocrisy is coming to Finland next week. December 16th - The Rockstar Energy Drink Taste of Chaos Tour 2009 - Helsinki, Ice Hall. In Flames & Killswitch Engage headlining. WTF? How have I missed this one totally?

I voted of course but I don't really care which songs they play. It's enough that it is Hypocrisy on the stage. Finally.

I just noticed an ad saying that Hypocrisy is coming to Finland next week. December 16th - The Rockstar Energy Drink Taste of Chaos Tour 2009 - Helsinki, Ice Hall. In Flames & Killswitch Engage headlining. WTF? How have I missed this one totally?

You gotta be kidding me. There also is "Every time I die", "Dead by April". So there are four extremly bad numetal bands and Hypocrisy. :lol: Does anyone think it's worth going?

EDIT: I wasn't meant to mention Maylene and the sons of disaster, that was really stupid by me cause I havn't heard much of them at all and I had seen somewhere before that they played numetal.. I am not gonna say anything else about them but the rest of the line up is really bad.

You gotta be kidding me. "Maylene and the Sons of Disaster". So there are five extremly bad numetal bands and Hypocrisy.

EXCUSE ME ?

Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster is in no fucking way Nu metal ...In fact they do not belong on that line up at all. They play fucking stoner rock/metal.

how stupid, they actually wrote "oscolum obcenum" :zombie:

1) warpath
2) inferior devoties
3) global domination
4) sky is falling down
5) living to die

inferior devoties and living to die not because they are my fave, but id like to see them live.

btw: WTF?? they only play 5 songs??

edit: thihnk of they had to perform the arrival of the demons part I :D but XIIV isnt there i guess^^

any news on the results?
Can't find them on the NB site.

like Supernova says in some other thread, seems to me that the poll results will be something like this

roswell 47
the final chapter
fire in the sky
eraser
apocalypse / left to rot / osculum obscenum / the fourth dimension

wich is not bad, hahahahaha but you know :loco:

1). Fractured Millennium
2). Warpath
3). Adjusting the Sun
4). Carved Up
5). War Within

Left off Roswell 47, because that's a given.