Hypocrisy live 2013

gnoff

Feb 10, 2003
Göteborg, Sweden
twitter.com
Well what the hell, might as well start one now...

(edit, added more shows)

23.01.2013 Club Alive - Osaka - Japan
24.01.2013 Club Holiday - Nagoya - Japan
25.01.2013 Shibuya Cyclone - Tokyo - Japan

22.03.13 SE Stockholm/Fryshuset
23.03.13 SE Gothenburg/Brewhouse
28.03.13 DE Essen/Turock
29.03.13 BE Namur/Cinex
30.03.13 NL Leeuwarden/Romein
31.03.13 NL Eindhoven/De Effenaar

01.04.13 FR Paris/Trabendo
02.04.13 FR Saint Etienne
03.04.13 CH Geneve/L'Usine
04.04.13 CH Winterthur/Salzhaus
05.04.13 D Stuttgart
06.04.13 DE Leipzig/Hellraiser
07.04.13 DE Hamburg/Markthalle
08.04.13 DE Berlin/K17
10.04.13 PL Crakov
11.04.13 CZ Prag/Nova Chmelnice
12.04.13 DE Dettelbach/Metal Franconia Festival
13.04.13 DE München/Backstage
14.04.13 AT Wien/Szene
16.04.13 UK London,
17.04.13 UK Dublin
18.04.13 UK Glasgow

I'll go to Stockholm March 22 and Göteborg March 23 for sure

Also thinking, very very early still, but thoughts are free:
Hit Essen on March 28, then get to Namur for March 29.

Anyone know these venues, or even cities?
I've never been to either city, yet, so know nothing at all.
Also interested in when and where (online) one would normally be able to get tickets for said venues, any info appreciated.

Guess it would be possible to fly to Düsseldorf, then catch a train to Essen and watch that show.
Next day train to Namur and watch that show.
Then next day train to Brussels to hang out with a mate and then fly home again.

Or really do the freaky thing and head on down to Paris and the April 1 show, could be a bit of a stretch, not sure about that yet.

I live near Essen and yes, it is possible to fly to Düsseldorf and catch a train to Essen (maybe easier to fly to Dortmund? That would be closer to Essen). Never been to the Turock though.
I would really love to go to that show too, but i won't have the possibility to.

Just found out they added a Gothenburg date on March 23, at Brewhouse, got my ticket today!

Still have not found out when or where to get tickets for the Stockholm show though.

Plan is to hit Stockholm and Gothenburg, if I can work out a decent train conenction after the Stockholm tickets have been released.

Also need to plan my possoble Easter trip with Essen and Namur, will skip Paris though.

Some small Swedish info:
http://www.rocknytt.net/konsert/8929-hypocrisy-goer-tva-svenska-datum-i-var

Edit:
Tickets to Gothenburg I found via ticnet.se
Just found tickets for Stockholm too, via eventim.se

I live near Essen and yes, it is possible to fly to Düsseldorf and catch a train to Essen (maybe easier to fly to Dortmund? That would be closer to Essen). Never been to the Turock though.
I would really love to go to that show too, but i won't have the possibility to.

I heard from a mate in Düsseldorf that you can take a S-bahn straight from the Düsseldorf airport in 25-30 minutes to Essen, likely what i'll do.

I will be at the Göteborg concert! Nothing else planned for now, will see how things go :)

Last time they played in Brewhouse Göteborg, the gig was on a Thursday. There was very few people there i remember.

-[chop]-;10534039 said:
Last time they played in Brewhouse Göteborg, the gig was on a Thursday. There was very few people there i remember.

there was a crowd, though far far from sold out

hopefully a Saturday will draw more people!

I'll still be there, as will my mates, but for the band I want the place packed!

Yeah! from what it seemed like, not even close to sold out. Yes i hope so too i will try to make it as well.

Songe is awesome as always. Didn't kicked me at 1st listen but now i love it :)
Hope they will tour at least 1 Baltic country :cry:

Already bought tickets for one Dutch show ( Effenaar, Eindhoven ) and one Belgium show ( Cinex, Namur ). Still poundering about gettings tickets for the Turock Essen, Germany show too.

Even thinking about going to a Sweden show, fly in, see the show, fly home, maybe stay one night. Any recommendations?

Already bought tickets for one Dutch show ( Effenaar, Eindhoven ) and one Belgium show ( Cinex, Namur ). Still poundering about gettings tickets for the Turock Essen, Germany show too.

Even thinking about going to a Sweden show, fly in, see the show, fly home, maybe stay one night. Any recommendations?

well I lived in Stockholm some 7 years and now been in Gothenburg over 7 years, depends on which city you feel like going to, and which date would work etc.
Flying home same night might be difficult though, I'd recommend staying one night.

I am going to both the Stockholm and Gothenburg shows, have concert tickets as well as the train tickets.

So part from teh two Swedish March dates, I'm looking into making these dates for the Hypocrisy upcoming European tour:

28.03.13 DE Essen/Turock
29.03.13 BE Namur/Cinex
30.03.13 NL Leeuwarden/Romein
31.03.13 NL Eindhoven/De Effenaar

So, if even feasible, the plan would be:
Fly into Düsseldorf, then S-bahn to Essen, see show, sleep.
Up, train to Namur, see show, sleep.
Up, train to Leeuwarden, see show, sleep.
Up, train to Eindhoven, see show, sleep.
Up, fly home from somewhere the 1:st, possibly take a train to a good airport that fly direct to Gothenburg.

Anyone travelled between these cities before or would know about how easy that would be?

I guess I could use use DB website, but wanted to hear of any possible advice first.

They must be bullshitting me here, right?

At Eventim Germany's site to get a ticket for the Essen show.

The concert ticket is is €25.75, cool, no worries.
But they can't offer will call or printable pdf or pickup from an eventim agent in Sweden?
Instead they want to charge me €15.90 fo MAIL delivery to Sweden?

Is this how it usually works in Germany for all concert tickets?