Hypocrisy live 2013

Looking at getting all four shows booked, flights in and out, train between all cities, finding a place to stay everywhere, and over Easter as well.

Seems to stay a pipe dream I'm afraid...

Oh well, at least I'll go to the two Swedish shows.

WOW!!! - Awesome gig!!!... GREAT set list... GREAT new songs... GREAT old songs.... GREAT...everything :D!!! Thank You!!!

The gig last night was indeed awesome. Fantastic sound. Peters voice is insane, what a beast!
Setlist was OK, I suck at remembering them but they played two songs from Virus and 0, ZERO, ZIPP!!! from AToED. WTF?! :(
5 or 6 from the new album, 4400 could have been skipped for something from AToED, not much energy on that track live.

Highlights was Buried, Warpath, Eraser and End Of Disclosure which is very powerful live.
Great gig and we get to se them again this summer on Getaway Rock Festival. Awesome :kickass:

1318385521148.jpg

in the last Chorus of "Tales of thy spineless" peter sings before the others start in that riff like 4 bars before and then he stops singing and the others continue!

I found this setlist for 22nd March for Stockholm Sweden:

End of Disclosure
The Tale of Thy Spineless
Fractured Millennium
Left to Rot
The Eye
Abyss
Fire in the Sky
Necronomicon
Buried
United We Fall
44 Double Zero
Elastic Inverted Vision
Warpath
Roswell 47
Adjusting the Sun
Eraser
Fearless

MY FUCKING GOD!

That is a new setlist!

Left to fucking Rot, The Abyss (!!!!!!!!), Necronomicon, Buried, Elastic Inverted Visions!!

I found this setlist for 22nd March for Stockholm Sweden:

End of Disclosure
The Tale of Thy Spineless
Fractured Millennium
Left to Rot
The Eye
Abyss
Fire in the Sky
Necronomicon
Buried
United We Fall
44 Double Zero
Elastic Inverted Vision
Warpath
Roswell 47
Adjusting the Sun
Eraser
Fearless

Looks about right.
I left after Eraser, wanted to get a cab before the crowd, even the band didn't even plan on doing Fearless, sorry I missed taht one.

Same set pretty much, as far as I remember, in Gothenburg yesterday, minus Fearless.

Two very very good shows, happy to hear a couple of the new songs, but wouldn't have minded a few from AtoeD as well, but not complaining, I had a great time!

GNOFF!!! my good friend (know who this is?)

Im back from the dead-long time, no death :D

That setlist rules!!!!! I cant wait to see Fearless and Elastic inverted visions (probably my all time fav hypocrisy song) live!!!!

That stage is amazing! I hope they bring that drum riser to the states with them!

GNOFF!!! my good friend (know who this is?)

Im back from the dead-long time, no death :D

That setlist rules!!!!! I cant wait to see Fearless and Elastic inverted visions (probably my all time fav hypocrisy song) live!!!!

That stage is amazing! I hope they bring that drum riser to the states with them!

Can't really see you on that pic, but did we do a metal cruise recently perhaps, with beers at Casablanca?
:kickass:

The stage was sick in stockholm!
Place in Gothenburg wasn't as big as in Stockholm, so they did a smaller thing for the drums. Guess roof height was the biggest issue.

And as for Fearless, you'd have to ask real hard, seems they only did one more song since the Stockholm crowd called them back once more, didn't happen in gothenburg. And as of Tomas it wasn't planned or rehearsed :D

Too bad I missed it...

Can't really see you on that pic, but did we do a metal cruise recently perhaps, with beers at Casablanca?
:kickass:

The stage was sick in stockholm!
Place in Gothenburg wasn't as big as in Stockholm, so they did a smaller thing for the drums. Guess roof height was the biggest issue.

And as for Fearless, you'd have to ask real hard, seems they only did one more song since the Stockholm crowd called them back once more, didn't happen in gothenburg. And as of Tomas it wasn't planned or rehearsed :D

Too bad I missed it...

You got it! hahah Casablanca, what a place!
Yep, thats me on the right with Tagtgren back in Denver in 05. I gave him a case of "Roswell Alien Amber ale" from a brewery here in NM. Him and Mikael have remembered me ever since.

Are there any more videos posted from those Sweden shows?

Cool, nice to see you here as well!
:wave:

Not seen any more videos, but not had time to look either yet.

Have fun at the US shows you get to go to!

Hmm, never tried that beer, now you must bring me one to the next cruise :tickled: