HYPOCRISY LIVE STREAM RIGHT NOW

IT was a great show, great quality to. I could have hoped for a little more of the new songs.

One thing that kind of bothered me is how the new lead guitarist fucked up some pretty easy solos and leads. He absolutely butchered the solo in warpath which was disappointing.

Ya I agree 100 %. It was a great show and super good quality. I especially enjoyed Killing Art and FInal Chapter.

And yes, the session guitarist fucked up the warpath solo big time. When they played in Montreal Sunday night, he fucked it up even worst. Its not a hard solo, I personnaly think i could have done a better job on the solo. lol

yeah, the solo in warpath sounds quite weird. i didn't realize this during the gig in bochum but there are some videos e.g. from sofia where it just sounds funny!

Ya I agree 100 %. It was a great show and super good quality. I especially enjoyed Killing Art and FInal Chapter.

And yes, the session guitarist fucked up the warpath solo big time. When they played in Montreal Sunday night, he fucked it up even worst. Its not a hard solo, I personnaly think i could have done a better job on the solo. lol

The solo in that song while not overly technical is just too memorable to hear it fucked up. :puke:

"Uamenti"

Thanks for that download! Nice quality! Is there a full download of the show somewhere? :worship:

great!! thanks for the videos

great for the new songs, they are really great live, but too bad for the medleys...

No full show yet??? Thx for the vids tho...

Quote: "but too bad for the medleys..."
WTF Does that mean? The medley's they played in Seattle TOTALY KICKED ME IN THE BALLS!!!!
Only headliners get to do that...

i mean... i prefer complete songs

to me is blasphemy that songs like the fourth dimension were cut, also pleasure of molestation, penetralia, etc...