Hypocrisy, Nile, Decapitated Tour 2006! Who's all going??

lucifer1126

Aug 19, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
So who's going to which show for this awesome tour???? I personally can't wait to hear hypocrisy's new stuff live!

I'm going to the Santa Ana one in Jan 18th most likely :D

Where can you see the dates?

EDIT: Found em on Nile's site, No european dates :(
I wonder why the fuck Hypocrisy isnt playing sweden?!?!? :Shedevil:

Lucifer is fine, she's doing what she should be! Be glad she's not spamming bands that suck or are out of place on these forums. :)

transient said:
someone ban him, hes on the nuclear blast street team and is spamming these forums and the smn news forums

at leat suspend him

hrm...you know what? sometimes, not everybody reads every single forum like you do. Some ppl might just read one forum or 2. It only seems like spamming because all these band forums are in smnnews and ultimate metal forums. I mean, if they are all separated, then it wouldn't be a spammage would it? I'm sorry if these posts 'bothers' you since u read soo many forums, but hey at least i'm not spamming like more than 3-4 times in one band's forum. That's spamming.

Also, i'm really just trying to do my job as a street teamer, getting everyone to know about this tour. Its similar to passing out flyers to everybody at metal shows etc, we might have to go multiple times. And in fact, its just like commercials that you HATE seeing so many times and repeating, its the same concept that once you see it sooo many times and already know it but u fucking hate it, you KNOW the product is there or whatever is trying to be promoted. Instead of just 1 commercial and never repeated.

By the way, its a she, and i'm the one who sent you the Behemoth shirt on ebay.

transient said:
yeah but people look for tours! its not like metalheads are unaware of whats going on in the tour world. the type of people to look at forums are the kind of people to keep an eye out- watch blabbermouth.net and that kind of thing. street team people are fine for being out in the public but metalheads on the internet are aware of the tours that are going on

well i'm not saying that metalheads dont know anything, but some just might have somehow missed it. and some of them only check one band's forum. I do have couple friends who goes online and love to attend shows, but because of work, they sometimes miss out some news/tour news.

You gotta think that not everybody sits here and look at forums or news all day or at least once a day. Take nuclearblast employees for example, not all of them know what's going on in the metal world. They do know what's within their label and some others, but not EVERYTHING.

I dont only post these on smnnews and ultimate metal, but i also post on metal review sites, myspace and local metal community forums etc. Its just trying to more ppl to know about this tour. Again, im addressing that sorry that you already know what's going on, but not everybody does. This is why there's so called e-teams online. I'm just trying my best to get more ppl to know about this tour. If you have any suggestions of what i can do (using the internet that is) other than posting on these forums, than that'll be awesome, instead of telling me i shouldn't do things and i should get banned. It'll actually be funny if i get suspended and banned for trying to promote metal tours.

oh yea and another thing, one purpose of me posting in all the forums, is to see how many different members are actually interested in attending this tour.

The closest for me is the rochester date \m/ It's be a good fucking roadtrip for 3 fucking sick bands! Decapitated are AMAZING live so it promisses to be good.....I also can't wait to see hypocrisy. I saw half of their 30 minute (fucking Dimmu Borgir hogging all the other bands' time) set and now that i have virus i can't wait to see Peter and the crew perform it

Mass_Strangulation, do you know how big the venue is in rochester? SHould we get advanced tickets (is that possible?)?

Flal said:
The closest for me is the rochester date \m/ It's be a good fucking roadtrip for 3 fucking sick bands! Decapitated are AMAZING live so it promisses to be good.....I also can't wait to see hypocrisy. I saw half of their 30 minute (fucking Dimmu Borgir hogging all the other bands' time) set and now that i have virus i can't wait to see Peter and the crew perform it

Mass_Strangulation, do you know how big the venue is in rochester? SHould we get advanced tickets (is that possible?)?

The Penny Arcade is pretty big, not as big as some of the toronto venues (KoolHaus, etc...), but if uv ever been to the Opera House in toronto, its about the same size. Tickets are probably available at a Ticketmaster box office right now, and i think u should get them ASAP, im going to get mine this weekend or next weekend, not sure yet. \m/