Hypocrisy To Tour North America With Hate, Blackguard, Swashbuckle

Maybe we can find out somehow? Maybe Nuclear Blast could help us?

I was wondering about that this weekend. That would be cool to meet them getting off the plane!

Flyer for the May 12 show at UB's Bar in Mesa, AZ!

2euu9fo.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2mftzykxjti/hypo_flyer.jpg

So how is this place? Im suprised they are not playing that really nice place across the river in Tempe? Thats where i saw them in their 05 tour.

U talking bout the Marquee Theatre? Yeah it is a nice place but man they pat/search you down like you're getting ready to board a flight to afghanistan or some shit. Speaking of UB's however I've never been there myself. A friend of mine said it was a good place. The cool thing is that you aren't restricted to staying inside all night long! They would've played the Marquee or the Clubhouse but the promoter told that same friend that the house fee is too expensive!

:worship:

U talking bout the Marquee Theatre? Yeah it is a nice place but man they pat/search you down like you're getting ready to board a flight to afghanistan or some shit. Speaking of UB's however I've never been there myself. A friend of mine said it was a good place. The cool thing is that you aren't restricted to staying inside all night long! They would've played the Marquee or the Clubhouse but the promoter told that same friend that the house fee is too expensive!

:worship:

yea thats the place-Marquee-great place and a great time! Before the show, i actually directed the band to where they should eat on Mill Rd.

What is this venue in Tucson like?

Before the show, i actually directed the band to where they should eat on Mill Rd.

Wow that must've been the shit. Did you end up going to the back load in area of the venue?

What is this venue in Tucson like?

Never been there either man! 1st time for everything I guess!! CHEERS! :headbang:

Wow that must've been the shit. Did you end up going to the back load in area of the venue?

Never been there either man! 1st time for everything I guess!! CHEERS! :headbang:

Yea it was cool-Peter and the band remembered me from a week before when i saw the band in Denver (on the 05 tour with Soilwork and Dark Tranquillity). If you see my avitar pic, i gave peter a case of "Roswell Alien beer" and he loved it! Peter got me in the show for free, then i met up with Anders Jivarp from DT after the show (who was sharing the bus with Hypocrisy). I told him i think i may drive 400 miles to see them again in Tempe. Anders said "man you have driven along ways for us and if you do that again, i will get you into that show for free". The most epic tour of all time!

Oh and if you didnt guess, i drink for sure! Hopefully they have good beer at the venue (drinking sierra nevada as i type this!)

this just in:

Scar Symmetry added to the US tour:

I would care if Christian was still in the band, but for me, this is not really a big deal anymore. I totally loved the Pitch Black Progress and Holographic Universe albums, but now they dont do much for me.

what are your guys take on this?

this just in:

Scar Symmetry added to the US tour:

I would care if Christian was still in the band, but for me, this is not really a big deal anymore. I totally loved the Pitch Black Progress and Holographic Universe albums, but now they dont do much for me.

what are your guys take on this?

I don't like the clean singer, saw them before behemoth. Miseration however, who played at the same festival, were great.

I am stoked to hear Scar Symmetry has been added! I really dig 'Pitch Black Progress'. Hopefully they'll put on a good show. :D

I guess I'm not as up to date with the band. Regardless, I know I will love seeing Hypocrisiy AND Hate at the same show.

"Firefest9"

I heard about that too but is it confirmed? I don't see them listed for the 1st and 2nd dates of the tour! :ill:

I'm listening to Scar Symmetry right now... so far it sounds okay?

Ugh, never mind, those clean vocals are nasty.