Hypocrisy To Tour North America With Hate, Blackguard, Swashbuckle

Swedish extreme-metal veterans HYPOCRISY will take part in a signing session at Scrape Records in Vancouver, British Columbia on May 18 prior to their show at The Rickshaw with SCAR SYMMETRY, HATE, SWASHBUCKLE and BLACKGUARD. The exact time of day will be announced closer to the date, but expect a late afternoon signing.

"Firefest9"

I heard about that too but is it confirmed? I don't see them listed for the 1st and 2nd dates of the tour! :ill:

from what i gather its confirmed

hey, how should be go about trying to meet the band when they get off the plane? Contact Nuclear Blast maybe? they may think we are idiots though...

hey, how should be go about trying to meet the band when they get off the plane? Contact Nuclear Blast maybe? they may think we are idiots though...

Probably contact Nuclear Blast via Century Media? Surely thats not an "idiotic" idea! :lol: Would be sweet to see them off the plane!

Well, from what i gather during previous tours, most european bands first go to the century media/nuclear blast headquarters before embarking on a tour. that may be the breaker for greeting them at the gates (of the airport that is)

Well, from what i gather during previous tours, most european bands first go to the century media/nuclear blast headquarters before embarking on a tour. that may be the breaker for greeting them at the gates (of the airport that is)

And if that is possible...............hopefully we can catch them on a nice day since it would have been a very long flight for them! :lol:

absolutely fanboyish

I'm a diehard! :)

Bought mine right after I seen that! For the 1st and 2nd shows! :headbang: Fuck yes! Now I can get my coffee cup signed! :D

now we ( the Europeans ) can say "fuck you Americans" for that! :p

well I already got my Wacken 2009 cup signed, as my Cynic Paradise CD, but still would want something Hypocrisy with Peters autograph...

Hows this:

dglz6c.jpg

:headbang: