HYPOCRISY US TOUR 2013!

hybridwar

PARANORMAL MYSTERIA
Feb 13, 2004
http://blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=186796

:yow:
Swedish death metallers HYPOCRISY will return to North America once again this May for a headlining tour in support of their upcoming album, "End Of Disclosure". Joining them will be Brazilian brothers in death KRISIUN, Belgian gore-grinders ABORTED, and technical-melodic-death-masters ARSIS. AUTUMN'S END and STARKILL will provide additional support on select shows.

Commented HYPOCRISY mainman Peter Tägtgren: "It's going to be great to come back again! Don't worry — it won’t be any visa problems this time either, as I stayed in New York City this summer. We're looking forward to bringing our stage set from Europe, plus playing a lot of new songs and old songs that we've either never played, or haven't played for years."

The dates are as follows:

May 01 - Gramercy - New York, NY *
May 02 - Palace - Stafford, CT *
May 03 - Foufounes Electriques - Montreal, QC *
May 04 - WreckRoom - Toronto, ON *
May 06 - Reggie’s - Chicago, IL *
May 07 - Station 4 - St. Paul, MN *
May 08 - The Zoo - Winnipeg, MB *
May 09 - The Exchange - Regina, SK *
May 10 - Pawn Shop - Edmonton, AB *
May 11 - Republik - Calgary, AB *
May 13 - Rickshaw Theater - Vancouver, BC *
May 14 - Studio Seven - Seattle, WA **
May 17 - The Vex - Los Angeles, CA **
May 18 - Joe's Grotto - Phoenix, AZ
May 20 - Trees - Dallas, TX **
May 21 - Korova - San Antonio, TX **

* with STARKILL
** with AUTUMN'S END

**UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE**

Venue updated for the May 18 date.
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/347761

I missed Hypocrisy when they last stopped by me with Scar Symmetry (what a horrible show to miss!!! Such a good lineup... then their visa's got messed up on the Ensiferum tour, missed them because of that as well) but I am stoked to have the opportunity to see them again on this tour!

I will be at the last 3 shows-Phoenix, Dallas and San Antonio. Im friends with the guys in Arsis so i think we will be hanging out at my place on the "day off" between Phoenix and Dallas. Should be a killer time!

Time to come again to South America... and this time, PLEASE come to Chile!!!!!

can't wait for this show!!! i went back in 2010 that was my first show ever..and so far it is still my favorite out of all ive been to :D