'Hypocrisy' VS 'Catch 22'.....

Which album do you like better 'Hypocrisy' or 'Catch 22' ?

• 'Hypocrisy'

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • 'Catch 22'

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

ds336

Nov 19, 2002
Boston, MA USA
Visit site
Since there's a 'Virus' VS 'Into the Abyss' poll, I though this would be interesting.....'Hypocrisy' OR 'Catch 22' ?????

I would've voted easily for the self-titled album back a few years ago, but now-a-days I really dig 'Catch 22!' :headbang:

'VS' meaning which album do you like better, not necessarily which is better. The poll question reflects that. It would be the same thing if I said 'OR' instead. It's just a poll man, relaaaaax.....:cool:

lol, moron.
i didn't want you to explain me the thread title, but the reason for the existance of this senseless thread.

there is already a thread, where people can post their hypocrisy lp charts from 1(best) to 10(worst). Have a look in there and satisfy yourself.

I know Rotten.....I didn't recall you saying that in the other "VS" poll? Besides, not everyone posts/votes in every poll....."ll say it again......relaaaaax!!!!

Although I love both albums, I don't think this one will really be a contest. S/t wins, in my book, by a wide margin.

The more I listen to Apocalyptic Hybrid, the more I'm convinced that its one of the greatest songs of all time.

It was still heavy dude...so to say that they went back to "real metal" seems kind of harsh. Now if they sounded like a glam band, then that would apply better for sure!;)